Baekhyun's Story

Because of you

ding do ding do ding ding ding do~

Your eyes opened. Ugh, school...again. 'please let this day go by quickly!' you thought. You reached over and shut your alarm off. Today was your second day of school and you really didn't wanna go. Because of your mom you have to go to a school where you're bullied by some  who you don't even know! But you had no choice...you got dressed slowly, ate breakfast, and walked out the door. You took the bus and got off at the stop where your school was. Sigh, here goes nothing... As soon as you walked throught the gates everyone stopped to look at you. Once again the whispers and cold stares began. You walked through the yard and to your surprise two tall, good looking guys walk up to you. It was Chanyeol and Suho.

"Good Morning _______-ah!" They said in unison.

"Morning..." You replied. You suddenly remembered about the mean guy who never introduced himself to you.

"Umm, there's something i want to ask you guys about." You asked.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead!" Changyeol said.

"Okay, remember the guy who didn't introduced himself to me?" You asked.

"Ahhhh...you mean Baekhyun?" Suho asked.

"Yeah...I guess that's his name..." You said. "Did I do something wrong? He's so mean to me..."

"He is not really like that. He looks and acts mean on the outside, but he is a really nice and silly guy." Suho said.


"Something happened to him and that's why he turned out like this" Changyeol added.


"Let's find a seat and we will tell you the story" Suho said to you.

 

"Okay..." You said. You three found seats in the school's garden and Chanyeol began telling you Baekhyun's story.


"Baekhyun was a nice rich kid.  He got accepted into this private school and thought that it would be a good experience for him. Well...until he met a girl name Hanji. Baekhyun was walking to school, but then he saw her getting bullied by some girls. He walked up to her and stood up for her. Hanji never saw a guy as goodlooking like Baekhyun before and because he helped her they became friends. Baekhyun slowly fell in love with her because she was so cute and innocent. Hanji also always fell for Baekhyun and they started dating. They had a nice, stable relationship until one day when Baekhyun was walking home and he saw Hanji's bestfriend Bumi crying in the corner of the street. He quickly walked up to her and asked her what happened. Bumi told Baekhyun that she and Hanji got into a fight. Hanji was really rich so ever since the beginning she had paid her friends to bullied her so she can get attention his attention because she liked him. After she finally got his attention, she had been acting as if she was the innocent one in order to get Baekhyun to fall for her, but Bumi didn't want her to do that anymore. So she told Hanji to stop because she didn't want her to act like someone she really wasn't and be a fake person. Hanji got angry and slapped her. She told her that she could either follow her orders or they wouldn't be friends anymore. After hearing the story, Baekhyun was pissed and broke up with her. He then established the thought that all girls are fake and untrustworthy. All because of what Hanji did to him. So now he doesn't speak to many girls."

"Ohhhhh...that's sad." You said. "So now he thinks that I'm paying people to bully me?" You asked in disbelief. "To get his attention?!"

"Probably...but he thinks all girls like that so it's best if you just forget about him. He's mean to all girls." Changyeol said.


"Well, at least I know that's why he acts like that." You said. "Oh! I better get going. See you guys later! Okay?" You said in a hurry.

They waved and walked away. His story kept popping up in your train of thoughts as you were walking to class. 'That's so mean of her to trick Baekhyun like that' you thought. But then someone blocked you from going into the classroom. It was the from hell again. You looked dead into her eyes to show her you weren't a coward.


"Who do you think you are? Why are you blocking my way?" You stated.


"Omo, you're yelling at me? You don't know who I am lottery girl?" She scoffed. "Girls, tell her who I am" She said.


"She is the queen of the school, Lee Hanji!" The three girls said in unison. Your eyes widened as you remembered she was the girl who Suho and Chanyeol told you about.

"So I see you're hanging around EXO."