You and Kai

Because of you

*Sigh, Thankfully nothing will happen to her today* Kai thought.

"Yah, hyung gwenchana? " Maknae Sehun asked. Kai nodded. They decided to chill at the cafe during lunch and wait for you. When you walked in, they were going to wave at you but just as you were going to look up, you fell and landed hard on your face. It was Hanji and she spilled coffee on you and acted like it was an accident. Just when EXO were going to walk up to you and help you, you felt a warm hand on your arm. You looked up and she was gorgeous.

'Oh look, its Bumi." Hanji laughed and patted her shoulder. Bumi yanked it off and said " Don't touch me, I don't know a person that is faker than a Barbie doll" Hanji was going to slap her when her hand was hold. It was Baekhyun hand holding onto her. He said in anger " Leave, no one wants you here."

She laughed and said "Oh look, it’s the innocent Baekhyun and make me stop." With that, she walked off and so did Baekhyun. Everyone looked at you. Bumi helped you up and Bumi gave death stare to people that are staring at you guys. She brought you to a small room and both of you sat down.

"Gwenchana?" Bumi asked. You nodded.

"I'm Bumi" She introduced herself.

"I'm ______" You said.

"Don't mind Hanji, she is just so fake. No one likes her and she even hurt B..." She didn't finished.

"Baekhyun right?" You finished.

"You know the story?" She asked.

"Yeah, Suho told me the whole story." It was 3 and Bumi had to go, she gave you her phone number and said that you guys are friends now. You smiled and she walked off. You thought about what happened and thought to yourself *Why is my life so bad? What did I do? Why do they hate me?* Just when tears started to fall, you started to cry. Kai walked past and heard you cry. He quickly walked into the room and quietly sat down. Since you are tearing up, you didn't notice he was there until you suddenly felt your head rest against a chest. You felt comfort and he pulled you closer and tighter, He patted your head.

"Cry it out," He said. After a while, you stopped crying because you have no more tears to spare, you slowly pulled away.

He said softly. "Look at my eyes" You did as you were told.

"Be with me ____ah, I'll protect you, I can't stand to see you hurt.

It hurts me so much to see you cry and get upset. You blushed. "I..."

 

You got cut off by his lips pressing against yours. You were surprised but just want to stay at this moment; you liked him too. He pulled away and hugged you tight. Your head rest against his shoulders. You felt so safe and secure in his body. You chuckled and he asked "What so funny?"

"Aniyo~ I just never thought a rich flower boy like you would like a lottery girl." You said.

"You are not just lottery girl, you're my special one, my one and only one" He said. Again, he pressed his lips against yours. You thought to yourself *Maybe life is not that bad after all, at least I have him in my life. I love you Kai.* After a while, you fell asleep and Kai just look at your peaceful face and gently kiss your forehead and said  "I love you _____ and will always do." You and Kai didn't notice that all this time, someone was at the door watching everything that happened.