Becoming Friends

Because of you

You woke up by the ringtone of your phone.

“Yobooseyo?” You yawned.

“Jagiya~ are you feeling better?” It was Kai.

“Neh, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. By the way, I’m going to visit Baekhyun later.” You said.

“You want me to go with you?”  Kai asked.

“Aniyo~ it’s fine. I will give you a call after I visit him.” You told Kai.

“Neh arasso. Be careful araji? Saranghaeyo” He said.

“Neh, nado saranghaeyo.” With that, you hung up the phone. You got up and decided to make Baekhyun congee for breakfast. After 30 minutes, the congee was finished.

“Done. Hope he like this.” You said to yourself.                  You quickly got dressed and walked out the door. You were wearing a animal hoodie and skinny jeans. You flag a taxi and went to the hospital. You walked into the hospital and went to his room. You took a deep breath before walking into his room. His room were quiet and then you saw him still sleeping. You quietly walked over and saw his angelic face. You decided to put the congee there and leave it for him. You were walking over to the table when someone grab your wrists and turned you around. It was Baekhyun. You were shocked by his action.

“What are you doing here?” He snapped.

“Hey don’t talk to me like that, I made you food!” You snapped. He looks at you suspiciously.

“Fine, starve them!” You snapped. You took the congee and started to walk out.

“Hey wait! Give me the food!” He was being silly now.

“Now you want the food? Too bad!” You tease.

“Oh come on!” He was pouting and you couldn’t resist that. He is just so cute. You finally gave in.

“Fine, here!” You walked over and gave him the food.

“Yayy!” He took the food, grabs a spoon and started to dig into the food.

“Mmmm~ It taste so good. You make good food!! Make me breakfast everyday!”

“No! You wish!!” You snapped.

“Come on! Every week? Once a week at least?” He begged with his puppy eyes.

*Ughh, those eyes!* You thought.

You gave in anyways. “Fine!”

“Yayy! Gomawo!” He flashed you his signature smile. All of a sudden, you feel so guilty that he got into a car crash. If not, you guys might be good friends now.

“Hey…” You started.

“Yeah?” He looked up from eating.

“I’m really sorry for getting you into this. I’m sorry. I’m sorry..” You suddenly felt tears in your eyes.

“Hey…Hey..” He slowly call you but you couldn’t look at his face. You felt so guilty.

“Hey _______ come here.” His gentle voice calling you. You slowly walked to him. He stood up and pulled your chin so you can look at him. He saw your watery eyes and he swore he saw it somewhere. The scene of you crying that night while talking to Bumi flash in his mind and he quickly shook it off thinking it was just imaginary. He continue to stare at you and say “Don’t be guilty. I’m fine here aren’t I? “

“But you were h..” He cut you off by pulling you into a hug. You were surprised by his actions.

“Shhh..” He said. After awhile, he started talking again.

“Don’t be guilty. The past is the past. Let’s not live in the past but in the future. Let’s be friends nae?” He said in a calm and comforting voice.

You were happy to hear him say that and you nodded your head. Both of you parted away and you just noticed he was standing. His leg is injured so its not good for him to stay so you quickly told him to sit down. He obeyed and sat down. Just then Hanji came in.

“Jagiya~” She said in a cheesy tone. She walked over to Baekhyun and gave him a peck on the lips. You decided to leave and let them have their own time. You quietly left the room and Baekhyun notices it. When you were walking out the door Baekhyun was thinking how you look so familiar to him but Hanji was calling him so he was snapped back to reality. You walked out of his door and started to walk out of the hospital while you saw Kai walking in. Your lips quickly formed a smile. Kai just  have the charm to make you smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mianhae everyone for not updating for so long! Before I got alot of test so I have to study. But now its summer so I can update again!!

Please subscribe and comments!! Love you guyss! <3