A New Beginning

Because of you

"Wake up!" Your mom yelled. You open your eyes and remembered today was your first day going to your new school. Your little famous private school. You don't even know why your mom put your name in so many times for the lottery for the school.

*Flashback*

"Today is the start for inserting name for the lottery," The principle stated. "better insert because you might be the lucky one!" She winked.

"Yah _____," Your mom yelled from the living room.

"Bowh???" You said in a annoyance tone.

"I am inserting your name in this!"

"Whatever..." Because you knew that she would be too lazy and was joking around with you. Two weeks later the lottery results came out. You and your family were sitting and watching tv to find out the results.

"The time has come! We will now pick the lucky student who gets to attend our prestigious school!" You saw a smirk on your mom's face. The principle pulled out a name. "__________! Congradulations! You are the lucky student!"

"BWOHHHH??!!! UMMAAA!!!!" You yelled.

"What? You were the one that said 'whatever'" She said.

*End of Flashback*

That's how you got into your little famous private school. You lazily got on your feet and went to brush your teeth. You went to your closet and picked out a cute top and jeans.

"Yah ______ bali! It's time to go" You heard you mom yell.

"Arasso!"

You quickly went to the living room and grabbed a slice of toast and ate it. You quickly walked out the door, went to the bus stop, and took the bus to school.

"Woahhh..." you said while getting off the bus. A car drove by and someone got out. Just as you were going to walk into the school, you bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry!" You quickly said.

"Watch where you are going" He coldly said and continued walking to the school. He met with five other guys at the yard and walked to class. As you walked in everyone looked at you and kept whispering and giving you dirty looks. You sighed and walked into your first class. The teacher saw you and introduced you to the whole class, "Everyone this is the new student ________." He said. 

"Annyeongwasayo, I am ________, please take care of me." You said.

Everyone looked at you and started laughing. You sighed. You looked around and found an empty seat and sat there by yourself til lunch. You got up cause you suddenly had the urge to pee. You went into the bathroom and a someone said, "Oh look girls, it's the new girl. Oops, i mean the lottery girl. Ugh look at her clothes she probably didn't have enough money to buy something better. How did she get in here again? Oh right. She got lucky and won the lottery. She doesn't even belong here." They all laughed. They walked out the door and shoved you to the wall. Tears began to form in your eyes. You told yourself that you had to be strong and not let anyone get to you. You walked to the cafeteria and saw a lot of delicious looking food, but you decided to starve yourself because the food was too expensive. You slowly walked away. You didn't notice someone looking at you. 

"Yah Kai" D.O said.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Who you lookin at?" D.O asked.

"Oh no one. Let's go join the others for lunch." he said.

While you were walking away, someone suddenly tripped you. You fell to the floor and everyone began laughing at you.

"Oh I'm sorry, did i trip you lottery girl?" It was the girl from the bathroom. Tears began to stream down your cheeks. You felt a big, warm hand on your shoulder. You looked up. 'Woaaaah' you thought, you had never seen a guy like him before. He was so good looking.

"Gwenchana?" He asked. You nodded.

"Kai oppa..." The girl said.

"It's not nice to trip a girl like that." He said. He helped you up and dusted you off. Everyone was staring at you two. He led you out of the cafeteria and you thanked him for helping you out. His five friends walked out the cafeteria and went up to Kai. You looked up and saw a familar face. You swore you saw him somewhere... He was staring at you too.

"Baekhyun ah. Gwenchana?" Suho asked. Oh, he was one of Kai's friends.

"Yeah, she was the girl that bumped into me this morning." He replied. 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 

Hi guys! It's me booglywoogly (co-author)

Sooo are you guys interested in the story so far?!?!?

It's mine and bekiexforever's first story together~ 

Please support us! We'll try our best to please you guys!

Stay tuned~!