Complications

Why did it have to be like this?

Kan-Mi's POV

Aish, things are now complicated. Baekhyun likes you, but so does Kris. Kris is now pissed off with you and you rejected both of them. You rejected two of the most perfect beings in the world, you are such an idiot. But at the same time, it was somewhat a good idea. They are famous and they will have crazy fans who may kill you, because you are dating them. You understand the fans yourself, as you are a crazy fan of UKISS, especially Eli and cringe at the thought of him dating another girl. You stare out the window for a while, before feeling sleepy and soon you snuggle into the blankets and rest your head on the fluffy pillow.

 

Kris's POV

God dammit, why she have to be this way? Why did Baekhyun have to ruin it? Even though she didn't want you to visit her,  you don't care, you'll visit her again, apologise and hopefully she'll understand and will date you again? However, right now, you need to film a teaser of the new EXO album. You feel your knuckles throbbing and you watch your hand bruise. You are still in the hospital and you ask a nurse if you can have an ice pack and she blushes and hands you one. You make your way to the van, waiting for you outside. Uh oh, Manager Choi doesn't look pleased. You walk slowly into the van, waiting for him to yell at you.

He simply taps you on the shoulder and says he will talk to you later. You feel somewhat relieved, but you think more carefully about it, it means he's going to have a one-on-one conversation with you. . You sit down next to Chen and he asks you about Kan-Mi. You tell him that you screwed up, but you're going to fix it, somehow.

 

At the teaser set~

You see all the fangirls, clambering towards you.

"OPPA, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE DATING?" all these annoying high pitched voices, following you. Manager Choi looks at you and nudges you to answer their question. Obviously, you need to protect Kan-Mi from these saesangs, but you need to let them know that you don't like them.

"It's complicated, I'll tell you later" You always pulled out the "next time" trick. You sprint into the building and Manager Choi pulls you to the side. 

"Do you understand why you shouldn't be dating her?"

"I do, but I'm not dating her, she rejected me."

"Told you, now hurry to the makeup noonas"

You were going to tell Manager  that you plan to make her your girlfriend, but you just got back to his good side. Chen was sitting there, waiting for you patiently. You apologise for making him wait, but Manager Choi had apologised for you. Well it is his fault, if he didn't talk to you, then you wouldn't be late.

You finish filming the teaser and had your teaser photos taken. You decide to go back to the hospital, even if she is mad at you. You go to the nearest take-away shop and order some fried noodles and congee for her. As you make your way to her room, you could hear her screaming. You fling open the door.

 

Kan-Mi's POV

"DIE, I SAID ING DIE YOU STUPID , I HIT YOU, I TOTALLY HIT YOU, BAKA, PABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Gaah, why were you playing this game again. You don't even know how to play it. Lindsay, your best friend insisted that you play this Pokemon game because it was epic. You were bored and you needed to get rid of your anger towards Kris. Frustrated, you chuck the DS across the room. You slowly uncross your legs and then it happened. Your leg was cramping. You idiot, why did you cross your legs. You start screaming, while wriggling your toes in pain.

The door flung open, there was Kris, the one person you did not want to see.

"Babe, what's happening?!?!?"

"CRAMP, CRAMP IN MY LEG, ARGH!!!!!!"

Kris grabbed your foot and started to massage it.

"Yah, that hurts, stop it, why are you touching my smelly foot?"

"SHUT UP, I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU!"

You feel bad, he was trying to be nice to you, the cramp disappeared. 

"Thanks, uh, sorry for being rude to mmfff"

Kris cuts you off with a kiss and you shove him away. 

"Yah, I massage your foot and this is the thanks I get?"

He gets up and leaves, before slamming the door. Gosh, you didn't mean to piss him off so much, it was just your instinct to push him. He left a bag on the table. Curious, you look inside it. OMG, its fried noodles, your favourite. You open the door and call out to him, but he was now where to be seen. Too bad, you get to eat the entire thing by yourself, SCORE! 

 

Kris's POV

She really hates me. Tears start to spill from your eyes. You, Wu YiFan, have never cried over a girl before. You've had many girlfriends in the past, but never cried over a single one. You barely cried at your grandfather's funeral, only a couple of tears fell out that day. But now, it felt like a pool of tears was forming around you, ready to drown you. A hand touched your shoulder. You look up, hoping it was her. Turns out it was Chen. 

"You hadn't been answering your phone and I figured you would be here."

You pull out your phone and sure enough, you have like a billion missed calls from everyone, including Manager Choi.

"Let's go home" You nod and Chen pulls you up and you wipe the tears from your eyes. The tears will temporarily stop, but will continue before you go to sleep.