Confusion (still being edited)

Why did it have to be like this?

Kan-Mi's POV

You wake up again, your head still reeling from the dizziness, everything was slightly blurred. You felt two warm hands clasping your own. Lindsay was clasping one of your hands, while the other hand was in Sehun's.

"DON'T DO THIS AGAIN TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!" both of them yelled at you. It did not help the situation and you yelled at the two of them. Doctor Jung arrived, along with Kris and Baekhyun. He shooed everyone else out, except for Lindsay. He asked her what had happened and she told him everything. He scolded her and that she had caused an information overload for you. He calls out for Kris and gets him to carry you to the brain scanning room. His touch chills you and he tries to talk to you, but you ignore him. After the brain scan he carries you back to the room. He tries to say that he loves you, but you look away from him and tell him, as angrily as possible, to get out. Tears spill out from your eyes and you bury your head into the pillow.

 

Kris's POV

You confront Lindsay and drag her out of the hospital.

"There is no way, that telling her about your trip to Japan, is going to cause her to blackout" She was biting her lip. You knew she was lying. Then it hit you.

"YOU TOLD HER!!!!!!!! YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULDN'T TELL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONLY TOLD THAT TO YOU, TO CLARIFY THINGS, SO THAT YOU WOULD HELP ME GET ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!!!!"

"WHAT AM I, SOME MESSENGER BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE CLARIFYING EVERYTHING TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But she won't listen to me now"

"It's called trying. It's called being tough, being brave. Kris, you can't rely on me to mend things between you and her. Only the two of you can do that."

And with that said, she walked back to the hospital and you follow her. You notice the door has been opened and you rush in, only realising that Luhan is sitting beside her.

"I can't sleep"

"I'll sing, maybe then you can sleep" She nodded and smiled happily at him. Her face turned sour when she saw you, so you backed out of the room and close the door. You could hear Luhan's nice, husky voice. He was singing Angel. A few minutes later, he came out and gave you a nod and you knew that she was asleep. Everyone got up to leave, except for Sehun and Lindsay. Sehun had his arm around her shoulder, trying to comfort her, telling her that it wasn't her fault, but you knew was both your fault and hers. You decide not to wait for her. You were going to go back to your old ways again, just for tonight, you really need to escape reality for a bit. 

 

Sehun's POV

You could hear Lindsay's sobbing, you were comforting her because she is Kan-Mi's best friend. You hated seeing girls crying, so you were doing your best to get rid of her, so that you could have some time with Kan-Mi. You had to play it safe with Kris, especially after watching him confronting Baconnie. Yesterday, you had to treat his bruises, which made you even more terrified. You liked her as well, but she didn't know. You now have a chance of getting her to fall for you. You poke Lindsay and offer to have a late lunch with her, but she said she just wanted to go home and left. 

Perfect, now it was just you and her. You tiptoe to her room, making sure to close the door quiety. You sit down on her bed side. You start to think about that evening, where everything went wrong. You saw Luhan, in the arms of another man. It was not just a terrible night for her, but for you as well. When she fled the scene, so did you. You chased after her and found her in the park. You had been crying the entire time, yet only a few tears seemed to leave her stony face. You remember this scene so clearly.

"Noona, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this happen, I..............."

"I always knew Kris was like that, but I never expected him to do it with a man..............."

"Don't be angry with Luhan.........."

"I'm not, I think you should be the one who should be angry with Luhan"

"Anyway, I'm breaking up with Kris, I'm sick of dealing with his saesang fans and his inability to stay faithful to me"

That evening, was the day, you realised that you were in love with her. You always admired her for her perseverance, in dealing with Kris. You hated seeing her cry, especially that evening. You dried up her tears, you were so close to kissing her, but it never happened. You smile fondly at her sleeping face. She suddenly sat up and you jolt from the bed.

"Sehunnie~" You smile and she tells you to sit down. Cautiously, you decide to ask her:

"Do you remember? That night?"

"I do, but I wish I still had forgotten about it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I should start writing in italics, when a character is thinking/reflecting, so that I don't confuse you guys ^^