Sehun's story (still trying to think of a better title)

Why did it have to be like this?

Kan-Mi's POV

You open your eyes, realising that you were sleeping on Kris's chest. You slowly sit up, slide off the bed quietly, when you feel someone grabbing your wrist.

"Don't go!" 

Kris wraps his arms around your waist, but you gently pry his fingers.

"I have to go back to my room, but I'll..........."

Kris cut you off with a kiss and carried you bridal style out of the room and down the corridor. You clutch onto him, in fear of being dropped and he chuckles.

"Don't you dare drop me!"

"Why would I drop you? That would mean more hospital time for you and less time to spend with me~"

You smile at him, knowing you are in safe hands, well in this case, arms. You and Kris finally reach the room and you see Sehun, however, he doesn't look too happy. Why is he so unhappy whenever I'm with Kris or when I talk about Kris?

"Sehunnie, why do you look so sad? Noona is back, there's nothing to worry about~" Kris had just placed you onto the bed and you tug on Sehun's top gently.

"Dude, what's the matter? You've been looking glum everyday" You watched Kris sling his arm around Sehun and saw Sehun looking really uncomfortable. Suddenly, he pushed Kris away and sprinted out the door. 

"Sehun, what's the matter, yah!" You screamed, but Kris muffled your mouth.

 

Sehun's POV

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is she back with him again?!?!? She's my one and only noona! He's such a jerk, I can't believe she's going back to him! Tao told me everything, SUCH A ING JERK!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DOESN'T DESERVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd punch him repeatedly, if I hadn't seen Baekhyun's injuries. When he grabbed me just then, I thought I was going to die.

You keep running, until you bump into someone. You apologise and then you bumped into another person. It was Kyungsoo.

"Hey, are you okay? It looks like you just saw a ghost." Kyungsoo helped you up. No one, excepts for Luhan knows about your crush on Kan-Mi and you certainly weren't going to let him know.

"I made some food for Kan-Mi, why don't we go visit her?" Kyungsoo dragged you by the arm, but you managed to push him away, causing him to crash onto the floor.

"I'M SO SORRY KYUNGSOO-HYUNG, BUT I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!" You whipped out your phone and called Luhan.

"Do you have time, hyung?"

"Yeah, why? Is it urgent?"

"It's emotionally important........"

"Got it, meet me at the cafe outside Myeong-dong shopping centre." You hung up and sprinted quickly and got onto the bus. All the fangirls were looking at you. 

"Sehun-oppa, you look tired, here have some water~" The fan shyly handed you a water bottle and you bowed at her. After 10 minutes of watching other fangirls throwing daggers with their eyes at the kind fan, you snapped.

"YAH, LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE WAS THE ONLY NICE FAN WHO OFFERED TO GIVE ME A DRINK AFTER RUNNING 500 METRES TO GET TO THIS BUS!" All the fans grew quiet and started to apologise. Luckily, the fan got off the bus, so she wouldn't have to get hurt by those crazy girls. You watched her slowly walk in the same direction as the bus. Your mind flashes back to the day you met Kan-Mi and you had forgetten to bring your money.

"You're Sehun, right? Here, I'll pay for your bus ticket~ Also, are you hungry? Here have some kimbap~"

You snap back to reality and realise you missed the stop and you sprint quickly to the cafe. You see Luhan and run madly towards him.

"What took you so long?"

"I, uh, missed the stop......" Luhan ruffled your hair and you slinged your arm around him. You can hear the massive fangirl groups screaming "HunHan" and the two of you smirked.

To be continued..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!

IB and fanfics don't mix well together, especially with a buttload of IAs (Internal Assessments)

Here, look at a funny gif of Luhan ft EXO M:

tumblr_maj1pbPfYL1r158who1_500.gif

source: http://deerwithdragon.tumblr.com/post/31778685558/luhans-reaction-when-kris-talking-cr-py