Reconciliation (still being editted)

Why did it have to be like this?

Kan-Mi's POV

You feel something heavy on your legs. It's Sehun's head. You gently place your pillow under his head and move your legs slowly. Your legs feel numb, but it's not painful, thankfully. You check your phone and it is says 8:00 am. You have always been an early riser. You go to the bathroom and wash your face. You dampen a towel and then you poke Sehun gently and he cutely rubs his eyes. 

"Noona?"

"Good morning~" You smile at his sleepy face. You then gently wash his face with the damp towel. He reminds you of your younger brother. You miss your younger brother. He is no longer here on this earth, since he died 2 years ago in a car accident. The towel falls to the ground.

You remember it clearly, falling onto the road, the headlights and screaming. You fall to the ground, sending you back to reality. Sehun picks you up and places you back onto the bed. 

"I'll get Doctor Jung" You watch him hurry out the door. You try not to think about the accident, but all you can see are the glaring headlights. You see a dark, tall person standing in the door. Scared that it is Kris, you chuck your pillow at him. He catches it and sits down on the bed. 

"Jiejie, it's me, Tao" He wrapped his arm around you. You give a sigh of relief. Sehun comes back, with red cheeks and is puffing heavily. 

"Ya, what do you think your doing to my noona!"

"Calm down, I was just comforting her, okay! What am I not allowed to visit her?!?" Sehun looked away, blushing, making his already red face even redder.

"Sehunnie, don't be jealous, you'll always be my favourite maknae~" You beckon him to the bed and wrap both your arms around the maknaes. 

"Jiejie, what about me?" Tao did his signature bbuing bbuing gesture and you ruffle his hair.

"Okay, I take it back, both of you are my favourite maknaes, okay~" 

Doctor Jung appears in the doorway, chuckling at the sight of the 3 of you.

"I see you are having a little reunion. Sehun seemed to be extremely worried about you, he stayed here all night"

"I know doctor....."

"What did you see? Do you still remember?"

"I remember seeing car headlights and I remember falling down and lots of screaming............"

"You're beginning to remember the accident, that caused your memory loss. Different events may trigger memory relapses, so I would recommend that you are always in the company of others." You nodded, watching Doctor Jung walk out the door.

"Oh, one more thing, your ex-boyfriend is currently being hospitalized. Have a good day." You look at Tao and Sehun. Sehun looked just as puzzled as you felt.

"Tao, you were only here because of Kris, right?"

"No way! I came here to visit you and Kris~" You glared at him.

"Don't lie Huang Zi Tao! When you lie, you scratch your head with your right hand........" You are a very observant person and notice little things quickly.

"Okay, I lied. But I was really worried about you, honestly. Anyway, Kris got drunk and got into a fight with other people." You eyed him. It wasn't the full story, but it was good enough. 

"Where is his room?" You got up and followed Tao. Sehun looked uneasy and said he'll stay here. Strange.

Tao led you to Kris's room and then excused himself. 

 

Kris's POV

You here knocking on the door. Must be Doctor Jung.

"Go away, I don't want to see you!"

"Fine then!" It was her voice.

"No, come back, I'm sorry, please, don't leave me." I need you.

You heard her footsteps getting fading away. Please don't abandon me.

"No Tao, he told me to go away."

"Jiejie, he needs you, please go and see him."

You heard the footsteps get louder and you saw Tao pushing her into the room, before quickly closing the door. She grabs the chair and sits near the bed. You try to touch her hand, but she pulls it away from you.

"Explain. What happened last night." Her gentle eyes, were now sharp daggers. You bit your lip. She's never gonna forgive me at this rate.

"Get my phone and the earphones."

"Not until you explain"

"Please, just get them first, I promise I'll explain." You point to your jacket and she pulls out the phone and earphones. She plugs the earphones in and hands it to you. You scroll through your music and quickly create a playlist containing the songs "I'm Sorry", "The day before", "Let it go", "Angel"and "Don't say Goodbye". 

"You need to know how I feel, before I can tell you anything. Last night was one of the most stupiest things I have ever done in my life." You give her the phone and ask her to listen to the songs. You hand her one earphone and place the other in your ear. The earphones were too short, so she ended up having to share the bed with you. 

"What happened last night?" You sigh and pull out the earphones. 

"You have to promise me that you will listen to the songs again." She nodded. You sigh and take a large breath.

"I went to the club. I wanted to try to forget about you, but I couldn't. The alcohol made me hallucinate and every girl looked like you. So I got drunk and ended up hitting on a few girls. The guys weren't happy about it and then they beat me up. It was stupid of me, and now you'll hate me even more........" She kissed your forehead gently. 

"I need to move on, I don't want to get stuck in the past. I want to be happy again. I want to be able to love you again." She rested her head on your chest and popped the earphone into your ears and the other one into her ear.

"Let's start again, like it's our first time~"

You were/are/will always be my angel in my heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Songs are:

  • I'm Sorry- Gummy (jap version)
  • The day before- Nell
  • Angel- EXO-M
  • Let it go- Heo Young Saeng
  • Don't say Goodbye- Davichi

Also, I'm going back to school again, so again, there will be a lack of updates, IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to leave comments XD