Reality Check

Why did it have to be like this?

Kris's POV

You see her parents walk out of the room. You sprint towards them. Bowing respectful towards them, you politely ask them what had happened to Kan-Mi

"She has amnesia. As you two had just met this year, she doesn't remember you." Her mother said gently, while her father placed a hand on your shoulder. You nod numbly. So thats why she didn't recognise you. At least, this gives you a second chance, you can hopefully mend things between her. Suddenly, your phone rings. You politely excuse yourself from her parents.

"Wei? Oh it's you. Yeah, she's woken up, but she has just gone back to sleep. Oh, you're outside the hospital, cool, wait for me"

It was Baekhyun, Kan-Mi's childhood friend and your fellow band mate. You see Kan-Mi's parents leaving and you wave towards them, but they don't seem to notice. You make your way to the entrance of the hospital.

"Hey, whats up? How is she? What happened? I....." 

You cut off Baekhyun, reminding him that he is in a hospital.

"Sorry. I'm just really worried about her." 

You nod slowly. "I'm worried about her too" 

You notice that he is holding flowers. They were beautiful, red poppies. You point out the flowers.

"Oh, these flowers? Kan-Mi really likes poppies, didn't you know?"

You realise how stupid you are. You should have bought her flowers. You two slowly make your way to Kan--Mi's room. You open the door slowly, making sure you do not wake her up. However, you know that she is a light sleeper and wakes up, You can't help, but notice, how cute she looks with her messy bed hair.

"Bacon! What are you doing here?" You watch her get out of the bed to hug him. She trips over, but you manage to catch her on time. She looks at you blankly again.

 

Kan-Mi's POV

"Who are you?"  

"I'm Kris, yeah, I forgot to tell you. " You stare at him, his icy glare scares you. You slowly escape his arms and gleefully run into Bacon's arms. 

"Bacon!!!!!!!! How are you? I haven't seen you in ages. You look so skinny, have you been eating?" You feel at ease with his soft, happy face and giant grin on his face, compared to his stony looking companion.

"Oh? I thought you have amnesia? How come you remember me, not that is a bad thing." He gave another cheesy grin and you couldn't help, but smile as well. 

"Oh, the doctor said I was lucky and I only lost my memories from this year and some of last year, I think, hehe~ Oh yeah, the doctor said I would be super forgetful, so yeah~" You can't help, but notice how awkward Kris is, sitting on the edge of the bed. You slowly approach him.

"Uh, hi? I'm Kan-Mi, it's nice to meet you Kris"

 

Kris's POV

You can't help, but feel jealous. You want her to smile at you, not him. You want her to kiss you and tell you that she loves you. She makes her way towards you and youtry to hug her. You place your arms around her tiny waist. 

"I've missed you. But you don't remember me." She looks at you curiously, and giggles.

"I don't remember you, so you might as well tell me who you are." You look at her, feeling your eyes watering up. You don't whether she was truly clueless about you, or she toying with you, like how you toyed with her in the past. You kiss her hand and tell her to rest and eat well. She seemed to blush, and that made you happy. She slipped into bed and said goodbye to you two.  However, she tugged your jacket and when you bent down, she planted a kiss on your cheek. You feel your cheeks reddening.

"I'll try to remember who you are." You her hair, before she snuggled into her bed. You kiss her forehead and make your way out of the room, along with Baekhyun.

 

---------------------------------------------------

Today is Baekhyunnie's birthday, so I must update! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACON!!!!!!!!
 
Phew, I am having a bit of a writer's block atm, so I may not update, yeah~