Pleasant Dreams

Why did it have to be like this?

Kan-Mi's POV

You wake up from a nice peaceful dream. It was a confusing dream, however. You were dreaming about Kris, which is weird, as you had just met him. In the dream, he seemed to be clinging onto you, telling you that he loves you...... You remember about the visit you had from Bacon and Kris.

"Hehehe, Bacon came to visit me and brought a super y friend as well. Kris is so dreamy, to think that he flirted with me.... Aigoo, he saw me without makeup on. Well there' s not much to do. "

You get up and explore the room. It's strange to have a whole room to yourself, since you are in a hospital. You notice the red poppies on the table. 

"Hehehe, Bacon really knows me well." You sniff the poppies, before realising they are fake. Bacon knows that you get hayfever. You notice a bag on the floor. You open it up. You discover that it has everything that you need, from clothes, to shampoo and even makeup. You also find your iPhone. You find a note:

Kan-Mi, 
Your father and I need to go to a conference in China. We are so sorry we can't be here. We'll be back in two weeks. Please take care of yourself. Kris and Baekhyun will be visiting you hopefully everyday, if not, every second day. We love you and we will miss you terribly.

Love Mum

Attached to the letter, was your long-awaited Angry Bird slippers. They are so soft and comfortable.

So, your parents know Kris. Hmm, its strange, why would a guy like him, know about you and your family. You wonder if it is even possible for Baekhyun to visit you, due to his hectic schedules of being an idol. Maybe Kris is in the same band as Baekhyun, maybe that's why you might have a connection to him. You decide to turn on the T.V. Turns out, Inkigayo is on.  Bacon and Channie (Chanyeol) are hosting it along with Hyuna. 

"I hope I didn't make Bacon late." You hear a knock on the door.

"Wait a moment!"

You didn't want to be seen wearing hospital clothes, so you quickly find some clothes to throw on. You fixed your hair and start to put some eyeliner on. You draw a thin line on both your eyes. You decide you can put more on later, after letting the person in.

"Come in~" The door opens and you notice the tall figure. It was Kris. You quickly flash a smile at him, before looking for some eyeshadow.

"You don't need to dress up for me." His soft, husky voice caught you off guard. You look at him, with your face, close to his. Your lips crashed into his. Good thing you hadn't put any lipstick on. 

 

Kris's POV

She's so pretty. It's a good thing Baekhyun has his schedule now. You can easily spend time with her. She spun her head around, resulting in her lips touching yours. Your eyes and her eyes are in shock. You try to lean in, to steal another smooch, but she pulls away, looking embarrassed. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you, it was an accident, I...." You cut her off, by planting another smooch. God, you're so greedy. She looks incredibly embarrassed, her cute cheeks reddening. You can't help, but chuckle. 

"It's fine, we used to do this all the time. I mean we did it all the time." She looks at you, surprised. An awkward silence fills up the room. 

"I brought you some soup." You carefully take out the container. It is chicken and corn soup, her favourite soup. You pour out the soup and pass it to her. 

"Be careful, it's hot." She blows the soup, before sipping it. 

"It's delicious!" She beams at you. She does not know that it is canned soup, as you lack cooking skills.

"Did you make it?" You hesitate to answer. Best not to lie.

"No, it's canned soup" You shrug casually, turning your head to the T.V.

"It's okay, I like canned soup, I'm really lazy, and half the time when I make soup, it comes from a can~" Her rambling is so cute and you ruffle her hair.

"Yah! Don't touch my hair" You watch her pout cutely, before she tries to mess up your hair. You stand up, watching her struggle to reach your head. You sit down again, to let her mess up your hair in 5 seconds, when it took you 15 minutes to style it. But you don't mind, as it means, she is getting comfortable being with you. She had finished drinking her soup and popped herself next you. 

"Tell me about yourself~ How did we meet?" You're caught off guard. What should you tell her? Luckily there was a knock on the door. She got up and opened the door.

Outside the door, you saw Victoria wating outside. You watched Kan-Mi rush up towards her.

"Unni, what are you doing here? Are you busy? How have you been?" Victoria smiled and gave her big hug. You watched them talk about "girl stuff". After several minutes, Victoria waved goodbye to Kan-Mi.  Your phone starts ringing as Kan-Mi is coming back. You look at the phone, it's Tao. You hesitate to answer or reject it, but you answer it, knowing you will never win against Tao's aeygo. 

"What do you want, I'm busy with her. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. Oh, manager wants me to come back, okay then. Bye." You were annoyed. It was only 8pm, and you had hoped to watch some Korean Dramas with her, till 10pm, but your manager, being a  scarier than you, leaves you no choice, but to go back to the dorm.

"I need to go now. My manager wants me to go back to my dorm." She nodded at you. You give her a hug, before leaving. She stares at you, before sending you off, slowly closing the door. God you hate your manager so much.

---------------------------------------------------------

Updated, gaah, I should really be doing homework ><