The Verdict (still being edited)

Why did it have to be like this?

Kris's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" You watch her. You feel the need to kiss her, but you don't want to force your feelings onto her. She should be the one making the decision. 

"Um, I don't know, if I should be dating you, since you're an idol.............." You saw Sehun bouncing happily towards her. 

"Noona, do you want to go to karaoke with us?" He pointed to Luhan, Xiumin and him, Baekhyun. You glare at him, but he doesn't even look at you. 

"Maybe after shopping with Lindsay, I'll join you guys~"

"Hyung, do you want to join in with us? Chanyeol is coming as well~" You nod, he's such an adorable, clueless dork. Lindsay grabs Kan-Mi and drags her away from you again. At least she's with a girl, not a guy. 

"Bye~" She waves to everyone, before disappearing to the distance.

You point to Baekhyun and drag him to the side.

"Back off from her"

"I have, I've given up on her. There's no point to fight over her. But remember this, if you hurt her again, I won't let you off so easily. Also, don't think you can have her all to yourself, because she's a popular type, many boys like her, not just you"

"You've given up, why? Who are these boys that like her?"

"Don't be stupid, guys like her for the same reason you like her. She's that lovable type of girl, every guy will be fond of her, it's difficult to resist a girl like her, even you know that, even when you knew that I had liked her for 3 years and you had the guts to steal her from me"

You let go of him, everyone had watched the entire scene, Sehun looked incredibly uncomfortable.

"Uh, let's go and have lunch now......uh" Xiumin tried to lessen the tension and you were really grateful to that. The five of you made your way to leave the hospital.

 

Meanwhile....................
 

Kan-Mi's POV

You heard the entire dialogue. So that's why Lindsay dragged you to the corner and not to the entrance. She had to muffle you, from yelling at her. Now life is super confusing. You wait till they have completely left the building.

"Why did you do that?!?"

"It's simple, it's to give the full picture so you know what you are dealing with"

"Wait, what are we dealing with?"

"It's going to be long and Kris isn't going to appreciate what I'm about to tell you. I don't think we'll be going to the karaoke session after this conversation."

You nod and you two walk to the same cafe you had breakfast in this morning.

"Kan-Mi, I'm going to tell you why you broke up with Kris"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun has ruined my bias list, so I think he will be the new male lead, who will be trying to steal Kan-Mi's heart from Kris. 

Another cliff hanger, I think I'm seriously addicted to cliff hangers *o*

Feel free to hit me with ideas for the next few chapters, since I'm currently on holiday despite having a pile of homework the size of mount everest