Another day

Why did it have to be like this?

Kris's POV

You walk into the dorm. Everyone is looking at you. Your manager glares at you and you glare back at him.

"Kris, you know you're not supposed to be dating. Not only are you ruining your image and the company's, but you are putting her life in danger again."

"How am I ruining my image and and the company's?!? Is it a sin to love? IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You glare at him

"She doesn't even remember you, so just give up on her" Those words pierced your heart. You are determined to make her remember you and love you again.

"You can't tell me what to do, and even if you do, who says I will listen and follow it" You stormed to your room. Just great, your manager had to ruin your time with Kan-Mi. You flop onto your bed. You don't even bother to change. You just wait for the next day to come, so you can see her again. You close your eyes and think about the first time you met her.

She was sitting on the plane by herself, next the window. Turns out that you had to sit next to her. She was actually sleeping and the moment you sat down, her head immediately rested on your shoulders. 30 minutes later, she had woken up and looked incredibly embarrassed and apologised countless times, but you enjoyed it, since she looked incredibly cute.

 A smile lights up your face. Maybe you could sneak out later and visit her, but that sounds too risky. So you have you wait again. And you hate waiting. You hear the door opening, you grab your pillow, in case it's the manager.

Turns out it is just Luhan. You put the pillow down and stare at him. 

"Duizhang, manager has left. He said he wants to talk to you again, tomorrow."

"Well, tell him, I say you, because Kan-mi is more important, than him!"

"Um, are you saying she is more important than your career?"

You pause for a moment. You have trained for 4 years, spent countless holidays without your family and you are going to throw it away for one girl who doesn't even remember you. 

"She is just as important as my career, but I don't want to talk to him."

Luhan nodded and patted your shoulder. 

"Let's visit her tomorrow! You should buy her a present, kekeke~"

You cringe at the thought of spending money, since you have to be tight with your money, because Tao is always spending it on Gucci bags. 

You look take out the photo of you and her from under your pillow. You can't help, but smile at her pretty smile.

"Kekeke~ you are a stalker, sleeping with her photo under your pillow~"

"I am not a stalker! What about you, you have an extra pillow that you cuddle, when you are not sleeping over at Sehun's room!"

"Ahh, hahaha, enough talk let's go to sleep~"

You gently place her photo under your pillow, and close your eyes and drift off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it took so long to update, I'm meant to be studying for my exams, and it is a really short chapter and I am currently having a writer's block ><