Yoon Hwayoung And Her First Scars.

Little Miss Wallflower And The Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO GUYS~
I'm back~ :)
And here's the comeback chapter~ :D
P.S. The other parts in connection to this one won't come continuously.
I'll have other chapters in between before I reveala more about "THE SCARS" ;)
AND DON'T FORGET TO ENJOY~ COMMENT AND OR UPVOTE TOO if you wanna~ <3

As soon as you got home, the guys trailing silently behind you, as if they were all cautious not to provoke you. However, instead of letting the tense atmosphere go on until dinner, Chunji decided to step out of the norm and approach you with the bracelet at hand.

 

“Hwayoung-ah, someone from school asked me to hand this over to you.”

 

You turned to face him and just before you could snap at him for no good reason, you were stunned and frozen in place as soon as your gaze fell upon whatever Chunji was about to give you.

 

“How did you get this? Lee Chanhee, tell me, where did you find this?”

 

Now, instead of having your usual stone cold expression, your stoic face morphed into a nostalgic and melancholic one. 'Mae...Mae...How did...How did this find its way to me?' As the memories of your childhood days together with a young girl and boy with the same age as you came flooding back. However, before you could even break down in front of the boys, you marched to your room and fell to your bed. Chunji and the others were left speechless by your actions and decided to let it go, as per Daehyun's advice. Back at your room, you let your eyes focus on the bracelet as you recognized it very well, even in the darkness of your personal lair. 'Maeri-ah...did you come back to Seoul? Did you...come back...with Dae?' You thought, hopeful at the idea you've conjured in your mind.

 

But instead of letting yourself continue in hoping for the two people whom you'd known so well from your earlier years, you shook your head, as if you wanted the hopes and wishes for them to come back and reunite with you just go back to the deep grave you buried them into. 'No...Yoon Hwayoung...that's enough. Aren't you still giving up on the long wait? It's been years...ever since they both left you.' You thought, getting up and heading over to your study desk at the corner, pulling the drawer open to take out a photo album with a scribbled label at its cover saying “Bestfriends Forever, Dae to the Hwa to the Mae <3”. A small smile unconsciously graced your lips as you trailed your fingers along the cover. 'We used to be so happy back then...back before everything all went tumbling down and started getting worse.'

 

And like a rubber band that broke from being stretched for too long, tears finally fell out of your eyes. You let them fall, finally allowing yourself the room to let out the cries you've kept inside whenever the two most important and only real friends you've had your entire life were to be talked about or make you remember of them. 'But it wasn't even their fault I'm such a freak..such a black sheep...the pest in the family that brings in bad luck.' You thought back before reluctantly pushing back the photo album away from you. 'Maeri-ah...wherever you are right now...I hope you're happier. Also you too...Daehyun-ah. I can't blame your parents if ll they wanna do is keep their children away from harm. Since after all, I'm really such a vacuum for evil luck...might as well not let anyone else get infected.'

 

With a sigh, you wiped your tears away and let yourself fall back on the bed, still with the bracelet at hand. 'I wonder how you two are doing right now.' You looked up at the ceiling, having the black and gold lights shine dimly back at you. 'I hope the friendship that I had chosen to let go of for both of your sakes was actually for a good cause.' And with that, you wanted to put all of these worries to a rest so you finally let yourself travel into dreamland.

 

 

Within your sleep, the most unexpected recall of the very first accident that ever occurred into your life happened.

 

The very first accident with your family that you've always beaten yourself up for.

 

And to say it was one of the many memories you've forgotten would be such a bad lie.

 

How could you even forget that very one?

 

 

“Appa! Umma! Unnie! Look! The tiger is sooo cute!”

 

A younger version of you, around five, pointed out, as you called in your family members to watch and to be amazed by the grace and beauty that the tiger has presented you with.

 

“It's so pretty! Wah~ I wanna take a closer look!”

 

You cooed and leaned closer to the cage, where the animal sat and watched each of it observers' faces. Being an innocent child, your mind wandered around all the possible ways on how you could at least get to touch the wild beast.

 

While everything e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter