THEIR Plans Of Pursuit and HER Choice.

Little Miss Wallflower And The Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch time finally arrived. The students were doing the usual stuff - Gather up with the rest of their peers and head over to their usual spot within the cafeteria. Since the five boys were new students in the school, considering that they aren't that close with a certain group of acquaintances, they all decided to stay together and eat at one table.

"Oh wait, where's Hwayoung-ah?" Luhan asked Chunji, who was already busy preoccupying himself with a pocket book and his food. "Yah, Byunghun-ah, did you or Sehun see Hwayoung? I guess you amongst all of us should know where they are. After all, you three are in the same classes for the entire day." Chunji looked over to L.Joe, who was blankly twirling the strings of pasta with his fork. "Oh me, well why not ask Daehyun? You know Luhan-hyung, we had one class with him as well." He looked up to give his reply.

"Daehyun only had one class with Hwayoung in the morning but it's gotta be you or Sehun who must know. And now that you're the one with her 'til the last subject before lunch, you could most probably give us clues." Luhan quirked a brow at the younger boy, sensing that something else otherthan class must have happened without his, Daehyun's and Chunji's knowledge.

"That girl...Luhan-hyung...She's FAR GREATER than what all the other people see her as she is right now."

L.Joe blurted out nonchalantly. "So...GREAT, huh?" Luhan finished his club sandwich set before eyeing L.Joe. "Tell me how could YOUR POINT-OF-VIEW CHANGE in such a short notice?" Chunji looked at L.Joe as if he grew two more heads. "If you, Lee Byunghun, could say this about her, then I, Lee Chanhee, therefore concludes that YOU HAVE A THING FOR HER!" He interjected with a cheerful and amused grin, as if his recent statement was one of the best facts he'd get by any day.

For moment, L.Joe felt himself grow tense but then slowly regained his composure back. "Yah, Lee Chanhee! You can't just go about the place and proclaim that I, the GREAT L.Joe, likes A WALLFLOWER like Yoon Hwayoung! You clearly don't even know what happened and yet you're accusing me? Rubbish." He snorted before his fellow bandmate waved his hands to himself protectively, as if he was trying to shoo away L.Joe's bad vibes. "Arasso. Now shutting up." With a small frown he then finished the last of his food.

"But seriously, where are those two?"

Luhan popped off a sudden and repetitive question amidst the blanket of awkward silence. As soon as they all finished their meals, they were about to leave until L.Joe suddenly popped off a question.

"Did anybody see where Daehyun went off to?"

'I am SO HATING on those two already! Yoon Hwayoung, you better raise your MAN-HATER-RADAR to a FULL HYPED UP LEVEL 'cause you should make sure those two get punished for thinking that YOU'RE TOO EASY TO TOY WITH.' You thought to yourself before gobbling down the last piece of egg roll in your lunch box. "AISH! I SERIOUSLY HATE MEN!" You hurriedly stood up and angrily stomped your feet on the patches of grass.

"You know, if you hate men, why vent your anger on the poor grasses that did nothing to harm you?"

An anonymous voice from b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter