When Boys Gawk At, Get Curious And Watch After YOU.

Little Miss Wallflower And The Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've finally updated guys ;)

The two boys spent their time watching the tv shows on the ward while waiting for Luhan and Chunji to come.

 

“Hey guys!”

 

“We're-”

 

L.Joe and Daehyun immediately shot Chunji and Luhan a glare as soon as they've entered with voices too audible for the current mood of the room. “Shush Lee Chanhee!” L.Joe placed his index finger on his lips with his brows totally meeting at the bridge of his nose to form a frown. “Aish, mianhae.” Chunji muttered before Maeri emerged from behind him and Luhan. “And who is she?” L.Joe immediately eyed Maeri with a suspicious look at the two who've just arrived. Before he could even voice out his assumption, Maeri took the initiative to introduce herself to avoid any misconceptions.

 

“I'm Yoo Maeri. From the P.E class earlier, I saw the entire thing and reported it immediately. I also stood as the witness regarding the thing with Yoon Hwayoung-sshi. I just came here to check on her and see how she's doing.” She slowly approached your bed and looked at how your bandaged feet were carefully positioned and cradled so as not to get further damage. “I see you're all taking good care of her. And that's good, at least she doesn't get to have so much bullies around her more often now.” She remarked as she turned to see that the new students – which were the boys – were all huddled up in the hospital room, guarding and staying up to watch Hwayoung. Well, minus Sehun, who's asleep, that is.

 

Placing the bag of goods she bought for Hwayoung on the side table, she slowly faced the rest of the guys and gave a polite bow. “So I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow with Hwayoung then?” She waved with a small smile before making her leave. As soon as she was nowhere near their line of sight and hearing, Daehyun immediately spoke up. “She's no stranger actually.” To this, the other three paid close attention. “What do you mean? Is she a friend of Hwayoung?” Chunji asked, confused at the information that's starting to come from Daehyun.

 

“Well, she...she used to be.”

 

 

Your eyes tarted to slowly tremble open. 'Huh? Oh yeah, right. The hospital.' You thought and started to check around. Your eyes widened in surprise to see all of your housemates – the boys – gathered around the room, in specific, they were all scattered around the place, sleeping semi-comfortably. 'So they really are getting serious with this mission thing Aunt Kahi led them to.' You sighed before you felt a weight shift from your side, nuzzling itself onto your right hand. 'Pokerface Boy?' You squinted your eyes to get a clearer vision of who the person was. 'Oh yes. Right, I almost forgot. He was the one who brought me here.' You nodded to yourself before eyeing your feet, both bandaged and medicated well. 'Ugh, I guess I might not get to walk for a few days...Just until these feet of mine get well.' You shot the pair of feet a glare, hoping they'd speed up the process of healing even when it's obviously not possible, considering the damage it obtained.

 

Now that you notice it, Sehun had been holding onto your hand in a rather too touchy way. Like some major reflex, you immediately took your hand away, not minding how it might wake him up, you just did take your hand away, hoping you'd make the least contact possible with all of them just until the duration of this mission thing ends. Slowly, you tried to reach for the wheelchair, folded at the other side of your bed, and fixed it open so that you could get your way down the bed and onto the bathroom to get a change of clothes.

 

As soon as you managed your way down the bed and on the wheelchair without causing much noise, you made your way to the other side of the bed and took the bag which probably contained your stuff. 'Must've been Kahi-imo who took them here for me.' Little did you know of what clothes Kahi had chosen to pack for you within the bag.

 

 

The moment you got in the bathroom, you excitedly ped the medium-sized shoulder bag and took out the spare clothes. However, you felt all the blood in your face run cold for a moment as soon as you saw the contents. 'What in the world are these? These aren't even mine!' You frowned before noticing a small piece of paper origami folded inside of the bag. As you sat the bag on your lap and unfolded the paper to see its contents, you felt your frown intensify.

 

 

To My Beloved Hwayoung,

 

I know that moment you read this, you'd be frowning by now.

Well, if that's the case, I'm sorry to tell you but I have deliberately picked out these choice of clothes for you. If you're thinking of not changing, then my dear, that'd be too bad then. You wouldn't wanna give the hospital staff a big problem right? It's either, you'd wear this or you'd wear your birthday suit.

And since I love you so much, I'm letting you choose the best and most reasonable option – Which is to wear these clothes I've bought for you.

If you think Kahi-Imo's not serious with the entire MAKEOVER AND TUTORIAL MISSION with the boys for you, then you'd have to think all over again darling.

 

I just wanted you to know that no matter what, I'd always love you...but before I let you go on your own and face the world, you must learn how to love yourself as well.

 

OH! And P.S., I'll know if YOU'D DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH THOSE.
Just saying, my dear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter