Yoon Hwayoung And Her Unissued Issues.

Little Miss Wallflower And The Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EVERYONE! :D
Here's an update for y'all~ ;)

After one good week of skipping school due to the accident, you can finally come back and resume taking your rightful place as a student. Since the boys also asked to be excused from a week of classes as well, thanks to Kahi, they've been granted the authority to do so, given that they must stay behind to watch over you and so, they did.

 

 

 

As soon as you finished readjusting you scarf to conceal half of your face, you finally made it out of your room, walking with your two feet healed and slowly reliving its life even before the accident. “Hwayoung-ah, good day! How's your morning?” Chunji chirped as he met you on his way to the dining room. “Fine as long as none of you bothers me. All of you should even ignore me most especially when we all go to school. As the one, who for me is the brightest of them all, you'd better disseminate that information to the others.” You shrugged him off before walking ahead, leaving Chunji wondering about your cold words.

 

 

You were now preparing your own breakfast, ignoring how the rest of your housemates slowly filled the dining room, wearily eyeing you. All the while you moved around the area, their eyes followed every move you make.

 

“I swear if you all don't stop staring, I'll pluck your eyeballs out one by one and serve them as side dishes for dinner later!”

 

You snarled, irritated by how snoopy they were being all because of one accident – which by the way had happened ages ago for you. “Yah, you say that now and yet you can't even pluck up the courage to watch gory movies with us!” L.Joe snapped back as he sat down along with the other boys, fixing their own meals on their plates – thanks to Luhan, who had volunteered to cook for the others, they were able to catch up with you eating as well. “Oh yeah? Don't test my patience Lee Byunghun, because I might as well do so in your sleep.” You glared at him before resuming with your meal. “Yoon Hwayoung, you think telling us to back off would help you?” Daehyun's sudden sentence caused everyone to pause and exchange glances between the two of you. “And what good do you think will that give you and me, to all of us huh? It won't help me in any way you all think it would. That week ago, when I dressed up for Aunt Kahi, you guys might think that you've started to change me. Sorry but no. Not again...not ever. I would never commit myself to becoming whatever everyone else expects me to be. Can't all of you see it? I'm worthless! I can't even last a day without a crowd looking down at me or talking behind my back. There's no use in trying to make me a perfect lady. Give it up.” You pushed your chair back and left the dining room, taking your school stuff with you. “So that's why...that's why she thinks we all can't help her. She thinks so low of herself. But another thing...why would she see herself in such light?” Luhan frowned in concentration, his brows furrowing in frustration. “Her behavior and outlook in life NOW must have something to do with whatever transpired around her recently. Well, that's just a guess.” He added, to which Chunji nodded.

 

“You know, guys, last week, I did contact Kahi-noona and asked her to give me a debriefing of Hwayoung's history – you know, all the sad and happy stories. She wasn't so sure about the recent stuff though, but she told me many things about Hwayoung's childhood. She did mention about Hwayoung having an elder sister...but she's...uhm, her sister's-” Chunji hesitated in finishing his revelation until Daehyun decided to complete the boy's sentence. “She's dead. Yoon Hayoung-noona. Hwayoung's unnie. She died during a ski resort trip.” He sighed, low and serious, showing how uncomfortable he is with the fact he had revealed. “So you know about her sister too?” Chunji asked, while Luhan, Sehun and L.Joe listened closely from the sides. “You see, even if I do know of Hayoung-noona, I believe I have no right to tell all of you about her. You guys should ask somebody else...but just not Hwayoung. Trust me, the last person who'd want to be reminded of Hayoung-noona is Hwayoung.” Daehyun spoke with a firm voice before beckoning everyone else to set that topic aside and get ready for school.

 

 

“Uhm, Xi Luhan and Lee Chanhee, how's Hwayoung?”

 

“Hey, Yoo Maeri, right? Hwayoung's a whole lot better now.”

 

“She's doing fine. Finally recovered from the injuries.”

 

Then the girl released a sigh of relief as heard the good news. “Thanks. Oh, and if you two don't mind...I'd like to ask a favor. If that's okay.” She gingerly reached for something from her jacket's pockets and took out something.

 

 

“Here. Uhm, please give it to Hwayoung...for me. But don't tell her...it was me.”

 

The two boys just gave her a nod and watched her head back to her seat, a worried and lost look seen in her eyes as she gazed everywhere else around but the two boys. “Hey Chunji...Remember when Daehyun told us about her? I really wanna know more about how she is related to Hwayoung. Who knows, we could ask her to help us in Operation Wallflower.” Luhan nudged his seatmate and gained a nod of approval. “I've honestly thought of the same idea as well. But you see hyung, even if we put our own personal reasons of helping Hwayoung aside, we also need to reconsider our ways of approaching her as well. Don't forget how she pushes all of us away whenever we try to make our move.” Chunji had a point though. “But whatever the real reasons are with Hwayoung being that way...we must also go beyond our own selves to help her. You know what Chunji, I honestly think of this mission as something other than my own personal reasons...Somehow, I see myself in Hwayoung. She just seems so alone that even if we try to let her open up, we end up going an extra step back. It's too hard, yes. But don't you think we also need back-up information...you know, about her?” Luhan breathed, his suggestion taken into consideration by Chunji. “You know what...I think you're right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter