TWO BIRDS with ONE STONE.

Little Miss Wallflower And The Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun, a.k.a The Lost Boy, was now wandering around the school, wasting his time for first period but nonetheless, he felt and looked as if IT WAS NO BIG DEAL at all. 'Even if I attend classes or not, I'd still end up inheriting Abeoji's rotten LEGACY.' He scrunched up his nose and furrowed his eyebrows at the thought of how his bitter fate has to be as his family's ONLY successor. As he approached the small exit that led to the gardens of the school, his eyes caught sight of a shiny particle of jewelry on the floor.



'Skulls and roses, huh? For sure, ONLY ONE PERSON would love such stuff.' He unconsciously felt himself smile before continued walking straight to nowhere. However, as he turned to see the scenery from the garden, his eyes particularly got glued to a specific view that got him trapped into a trance. 'Woah.' He involuntarily dropped his jaw for a moment as he saw  a different side of YOU, Yoon Hwayoung, THE WALLFLOWER they were all supposed to tame down and make a lady out of. 'She's really...Beautiful.' He thought as his eyes scanned your face -Brows. Lids. Eyes. Nose. Chin. Lips - Not one feature was out of proportion.

'Whoever made HER become WHO SHE IS RIGHT NOW...must be the WORST BLIND MAN the world might ever know.' He took in every inch of your face, bare of all the tension and usual aura that tells people to back off. Now, to him, it was just YOU, Yoon Hwayoung, not the WALLFLOWER whom he was supposed to change into a lady, but it was YOU, who was able to make him feel a lot of FIRSTS as of the very moment - His first time to have his heart skip beats; His first time to have everything else get in slow motion; His first time to feel the strong urge to pull you into his arms - 'Is this even normal? Or am I suffering an incurable disease?' He naively thought as he placed his palm on top of his heart, feeling the IRREGULAR BEATING of HIS HEART.

~.~.~.~

A few more moments past and your deep contemplation seems to be disrupted by your instincts. 'I seriously feel two other auras besides mine around the area...And those two...seem to be WATCHING ME.' You thought before hurriedly snapping your head up, immediately hitting TWO BIRDS with ONE STONE.

"YAH!" You growled lowly before readjusting the scraf to conceal half of your face, just like before. "YOU...Mr. Icy-Princey-Pokerface and YOU...Mr. Tweety-Turned-Barney! What one earth do you two think your doing? EAVESDROPPING ON MY OWN TIME!" You snapped before shooting the two heated glares as if youve been bearing such grudges for a long time.

"YAH! I'm not EAVESDROPPIN' YA! It's just that I happened to be passing by,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter