New Feelings And Booming Revelations.

Little Miss Wallflower And The Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I knew it.'

You thought before realizing how you two were once again frozen at such an AWKWARD and UNSIGHTLY position. 'AISH! Yoon Hwayoung, you're just SHOCKED; That's all! No need to feel so flustered and shy around men. They're all the same!' You hurriedly got up and dusted yourself, particularly most where you felt the heat from his clothes. 'JINJJA! Why am I even flustered?! Pabo HWAYOUNG-AH!' You mentally scolded yourself while being unaware that a faint shade of pink crept up to your cheeks.

While youwere busy mentally slapping and scolding yourself with flushed cheeks, Sehun found it entertaining and such a sight to watch. 'Despite the scarf covering half of her face, I could actually say she looks pretty cute. Tch, I wonder why she likes to hide herself though.' He thought as he stared at you with a blank stare despite the small and casual skip beats of his heart. Too bad he was too focused on mentally noting your face to even notice how his heart is currently doing.

You felt like someone had been staring at you the whole time and the moment you raised your head up to confirm your suspicions, you were right. However, what shocked you most was HOW HE STARED AT YOU. It reminded you so much of how you looked at Heechul when you used to secretly peek at him whenever he eats happily with his friends or have casual talks with his schoolmates. 'W-why on e-earth is he l-looking at m-me like t-that?' You thought before hurriedly thinking of having a quick escapade from the boy by running away to some other corner around the school.

~.~.~.~

"Aish!" L.Joe squeezed through the mob of his 'FANGIRLS' as he was managing his time between getting through the hallways safely and finding you. 'Sheesh! I didn't even get to annoy her, there she goes and flips.' He sighed before finally catching a glimpse of your figure that was headed to the school gardens. 'Eh? Wonder wassup with her today. She seems pissed.' He sighed before squirming like some worm out of the mob of crazy fangirls and crowd of school kids. The moment he exited the school and went to the garden, he saw a scene he seriously didn't expect to see.



There YOU were,

sitting on the swing that hung on the tree.

The scarf finally slid off your face,

revealing the entire package of your unnoticed beauty.

'Y-YOON HW-HWAYOUNG?' L.Joe gulped at the sight he saw. 'Whoa. Jinjja.' He gulped as his brain s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter