Their 'FLOWER'.

Little Miss Wallflower And The Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK~ <3
LOL~! It's been a LOOOOONG TIME, huh? ;D
Anyways, here's a welcome-back chappie!
Enjoy everyone! :)

A few guides for my dearest readers/subbers:

*Imo = Aunt
*Hikikomori = The phenomenon whereby an individual becomes a recluse from society,
typically confining him- or herself to the house or a single room for a very long period.

Note: When Kahi said 'FLOWER',
she used it to replace Hweyoung's name
since Hwa-Young is a Korean name for girls meaning Beautiful flower.

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE (to the non-subbers yet) and COMMENT! :D

On The Way To The Infirmary.

"Y-Yah Mr. Icy-Princey-Pokerface...L-Let g-go. Y-Yah! I s-said p-put m-me dow-wn."

By now, you were weakly protesting against the boy that carried you in his arms, heading towards the infirmary as if he was being chased by lightning. Sehun ignored your protests and paid more attention to bringing you to the infirmary. "Yoon Hwayoung, whether you stand up for yourself or just do nothing...It's just THE SAME, huh?" You froze at his words. They've pierced through your current physical pain and have shot right through your Achilles' Heel. "M-Mwo-Mwoya?! YAH! Stop talking like you know me, because you DON'T, okay?!" You hissed before glaring at him. A few seconds later, a smirk started to grace his lips. "Right...but it IS a part of MINE...and OUR JOB...to NOSE IN YOUR LIFE and CHANGE YOU, Miss WALLFLOWER." Before you could even continue arguing with him, you've decided to shut it. 'Fighting over things like those are petty. SOONER or LATER...they'd give in and stop trying. There's no use in trying to change me. I'm a DAMN LOST CAUSE.' You thought as Sehun entered the infirmary witha loud entrance.

The in-charge immediately snapped her head at the two of you. "OMO! She's bleeding so much!" She gasped soon as she saw how your feet's condition already was. "This is getting really bad! She needs to be sent to the hospital!" She rushed over to her desk and grabbed the phone. "Hello, Seoul University. We need an ambulance. One of our students are experiencing a terrible bleeding on her feet. Must've been caused by a sharp and deep punctured wound. It really looks serious. Please come quick!" She bellowed before hanging up and temporarily putting the phone away from her. "What's the student's name, year and class?" She asked before reached for a thick folder with many clipped files. "Yoon Hwayoung, Senior High School Student, Class 4-A." Sehun answered with a clipped tone before letting you rest temporarily on one of the available beds. "Ok, I'll be calling for her family." She nodded before looking over your mediacl records and contacing the office no. of your parents. "Why won't they pick up?" She panicked as she took glances from you back and forth. When she realized that maybe no one was home, she asked you once again, "Any other guardians?" You nodded and gave your Aunt Kahi's phone number.

At After School's Dorm.

"Kahi-unnie! Your phone's ringing! Pick it up!" Nana called out the leader fo their group as soon as the loud ringtone of the gadget echoed throughout the entire dorm. "Eh? OH! Yeah, mianhae." Kahi pranced from the living room into her bedroom to grab her phone and answer it. "Park Kahi speaking. Who's this please?" She asked. However, after a few good seconds as soon as she received the news, she bolted right out of her room and grabbed her stuff, disregarding how she had so little disguise on. "UNNIE! Where are you going?" UEE asked as Kahi ran by her and headed for the door. "Guys, my niece. She's sent to the hospital. School stuff. I need to go." She hastily spoke before running off to hercar and driving speedily to the said hospital where you were sent.

At School.

"Everyone listen up!" The students snapped their heads towards L.Joe as soon as he spoke with that authoritative voice. "If ever THIS THING gets to happen AGAIN to YOON HWAYOUNG...Idol or not, I'd go OUT OF MY WAYS to DO HER THE HONORS OF PAYBACK, got that?!" He hissed as he eyes the boys and girls who you gave snarky comments and dirty looks from earlier. They all flinched at the glare L.Joe shot them. "Anyone who dares to HUR HER AGAIN...Would answer to ME, DAEHYUN, SEHUN, CHUNJI and LUHAN. GOT THAT?!" Daehyun nodded before he nudged L.Joe. "Dude, I think we should leave now. They might be sending her to the hospital by now." He whispered before they gave each other knowing nods and left their classes, given the permission of their Class President and took off for the nearest hospital. 'Yoon Hwayoung, you better grit your teeth and bear the pain. As soon as you get through this like nothing happened, I swear I'd do my all to stop immature and stupid things like these from happening to you. All thos idiots who'd dare to hurt you...They'd better get ready for hell.' Daehyun thought as he and L.Joe hailed a cab.

At The Hospital.

"AGH! Shoot! It looks REALLY PAINFUL!"

Sehun cringed as soon as he saw how the leftover pins were taken out of your foot. You kept wincing and closing your eyes shut as the doctors and nurses sanitized and granted you a quick operation just in time before the wounds could possibly get infected. "You're not even YELLING in pain Yoon Hwayoung?" Sehun looked over at you with a shaky arched brow. "Why should I? I've been through WORSE befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter