Chapter 8

Hae's The One!

I couldn't blame him for "friendzoning" me, i mean. He doesn't know, plus i don't think I'm obvious...

What's annoying me is that I'm itching to tell him, though I'm afraid of the consequences.

What if he didn't like me the way i liked him? I didn't want to sacrifice our friendship...but there's nothing wrong with believing even in the slightest chance.....right?

~~~

Aish, i keep thinking stuff like these.

"Um...Hae, you don't need to do this. I Might break your back or something..."

He chuckled and said, "This is why I love you. Even though you're in pain, you still manage to brighten up my day."

I was in awe. I had the urge to say how much i loved him, yet there was something in me that told me that that wasn't the right time.

He opened the car door for me as I sat down on the passenger seat.
We parked by the convenience store as Hae bought some stuff.

"What'd you buy?" "Some stuff to heal your ankle. Looks like you had a sprain. Just bear with it a little more. Arasso? We're almost there."

"Yes, sir." I jokingly said.

~~

He carried me again on our way to my apartment room, as I was still speechless from the situation.

Hae went to the bathroom and got some towels and some warm water. I felt so shy, cause i just sat down by the couch as he gathered stuff for my sprain.

"Donghae-ah, don't bother. I'm sure this'll be okay in no time."

"Aniya" He said, as he approached me while carrying so much stuff. He gave my ankle a short massage and did some several stuff to my ankle that I didn't know.

"You seem to know how to exactly handle sprains don't you?"

"Of course, I always had sprains during my trainee days. Good thing yours is not that serious." He said as he wrapped my ankle in a bandage.

"Gomawo." I shyly said.

"I'm sorry...this is all my fault"

"Ani, ani. It's okay, fish. It's not your fault."

And after that, we decided to just spend the whole day home. We watched movies 'til he fell asleep, as his head was resting on my shoulder. The next minute, I was asleep too.