Chapter 4

Hae's The One!

When I arrived home, My parents greeted me warmly, and congratulated me for a job well done. I treated them all to dinner as I shared them some of my experiences. I brought them home as I returned back to my apartment. I slept with the biggest smile that night. Everything turned out so well.

----------------------------------

Another day, another adventure! I excitingly reported to work the next day, a Friday. Which meant one thing, tomorrow's the day!

The day I finally get to see Donghae. The last time we saw each other was roughly months ago. He's just too busy. Despite the lesser and lesser oppurtunities that we get to see each other, my love towards him still keeps on getting stronger and stronger each day. Though I'm afraid that he doesn't feel the same way... I don't want to destroy our friendship. Meh, whatever. Life goes on. Lol.

"This is you at your service!  Annyeonghasaeyo!" As I bowed with a smile plastered on my face.

"CUT!" "Job well done! I'll see you next week!"

"Thanks Sunbae! I'll see you next week!" I waved goodbye to him. As I was fixing some documents and research stuff in the office, my phone rang.  It was Donghae.

"Ya fishy! What's up?" His tone was quite sad and slow.

"Um...uh...hey. You did well on the afternoon news. " There's something wrong. We've been best friends for so long. I knew everything about him.

"Ya fish what's up with you?"

"Um...look, i'm sorry. I just heard recently that we have a guesting tomorrow...I really tried my best to persuade our manager but...i'm really sorry. I'm dying to see you but...i really can't go tomorrow."

"Oh" was just all I could say.

"I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you, promise."

"Ya fish! I'm not mad or something. You've been an idol for years already. I'm used to it...joking! It's okay Lee Donghae! Just make sure it's all your treat next time, arasso?"

"Yes, yes. I promise. I'm so so sorry. Rest now, okay? I'll see you soon!"

"Yes sir." I kept my phone.

I couldn't explain the feeling I felt but i was extra sure that i wasn't happy. This is the problem with getting too excited. When things didn't go out the way you expected it to be, you feel so so so down. So down. But as I told him, i'm used to it. He's an idol. A well-known idol. Of course he's busy.  I went home, and slept it all off. Psh.