Chapter 7

Hae's The One!

From the door of my room down to the lobby he washolding my wrist, as he pulled me endlessly.

Aish, this fish's gonna break my limbs in no time. 

"HEY YOU! Where are you taking me? Ever since 6am In the morning you've been driving me crazy? Ya!!"

"Shhh, you're disturbing the people here! Just wait, okay? This pig's too excited! Aww, you just missed me don't you?"

"No. I'm used to it. You've been an idol for years already." well actually, yes. I missed him so badly.

He frowned as we exited the lobby

. "Hey fish. I was just joking. You're too sensitive! Haha! Of course I missed you!" He hugged me. Whoaaaa.

And he sighed.  "I'm really sorry about that. I mean, I know I've not really did my responsibilities and stuff when it comes to being your best friend..."

There it goes again-best friend.

I cut him and said "Don't be. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing, arasso? Now, if your plan was to take me here in the parking lot, then you ."  

He laughed and let go of me

. "Of course I don't . Kaja, pig!"

We rode his car, and the next minute we were parked by the park.

"Uh....Lee Donghae...what are we doing here?"

"Remember when we were still kids? We always went here. Ahh, I miss those times. Kaja, Dweji! (Let's Go, Pig!)"

I was still confused. What's this kid trying to do? Aish, whatever. As I went down from the passenger seat, we went to the swing sets where we used to take turns, while the other one was pushing. Ah, those were the fun times. I smiled, as I remembered those memories and immediately sat down on the swing. 

"Woops! Looks like you're pushing me this time, fish!"

He laughed, and said "Aigoo, arasso, arasso. But these muscles aren't muscles for anything!"

He ran towards the swing set and pushed the swing. And ok, honestly, he WAS strong. Whoa, the swing was so fast until i kinda lost my balance and..... Fell.

Yep, fell. I felt a strong pain on my right ankle as I was sitting on the dusty land. As I was yelping in pain, Hae was laughing. Yes, laughing

. "Okay, okay, stop it now pig. Never really knew you were great in acting. Hahaha!"

"Ya! Since when did I pretend to be hurt!!"

The expression on his face suddenly changed, as he ran as fast as he could towards me.

"Gwenchana? Gwenchana? Aigoo, get on my back. I'm taking you home."

"Ya, Lee Fishy, it's not like i'm dead. I can manage." And I was wrong. As i stood up to show him that i could still walk, I fell to the ground again as the pain increased.

"See? Come on, get on my back. Don't let go of me, Arasso?" He carried me as we went back to his car. My heart fluttered so much I couldn't talk. This feeling, it just keeps on getting stronger and stronger...