Chapter 15

Hae's The One!

Back to you 's POV

I didn't really care if everyone I passed by was staring at me, or even judging me. I didn't care. I ran home, crying. It was just too much for me to handle.

All things just sank into me right now. How dumb of me. All the things I've sacrificed...it just hurts.

All this time I thought I had a chance. I mean, it's not really his fault. I didn/t really show clear signs of my love for him...I just hate myself as of now. For being to dramatic, or for being too overreactive or whatsoever. Ugh, I don't know...maybe it's time that I focus on myself first. Maybe focus on my career. Some time for myself maybe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was crying my eyes out, someone was knocking on the door.

*Knock Knock*

" you -ah, it's Hae. Please. Jebal, open the door."

While trying to hold back the tears, I went near the door.

"I can't...please, Donghae. Just go away. Leave me alone."

"I can't let that happen, jebal. Let me explain. Please."

" I said leave me alone. I'm sorry, but please give me time for myself. Just leave."

Then I heard him whisper something, though I wasn't able to understand it. After a few minutes, I checked outside if he was still there, and he was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Donghae's POV

" I said leave me alone. I'm sorry, but please give me time for myself. Just leave." 

I don't know what to do anymore. My manager's calling, she doesn't want to listen to me.

"Saranghae."

I whispered as I left the front of her apartment, heartbroken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to you 's POV 

 

I found myself staring at the ceiling, not knowing what to do.

By the end of the day, I was still like that.I just...didn't know what to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks later

It's been weeks ever since that happened...but I'm quite impressed with myself. (Excluding the few times i've checked the internet for updates about Hae...ugh)

I've been doing quite well on my job, earned a bonus, and I'm finally getting some time for myself again. God! Foot spas are so heavenly!

But for me, the best way to pamper myself is to just stay home, eat my favorite foods, and watch television. Ahh, heaven!

--------------------------------------

When I've finally settled in my most comfy spot, holding a plate with my favorite food in it, I switched on the television.

As I was about to bite from the pizza I bought,

"Super Junior's Lee Donghae denies news regarding him dating a mystery actress. More important than that, confirms something about a special someone! Stay Tuned!"

What.

I almost choked on the pizza I was eating.

Something was urging me to change the channel, but something stronger was urging me to watch some more...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong chingus! ^^
Omoooo, what could that news be?? Stay tuned! ^^

Thank you so much for subscribing and for commenting <3 <3

Also, my twitter is @tharanghaeyoo

Feel free to tweet me some suggestions, comments, or any spazzings are welcome too!
I love making friends, and yes, all my subscribers are my chingus :')

I'll update soon!

Maybe later this day even... :)