Chapter 14

Hae's The One!

Lee Donghae's POV

Aigoo, finally! It's been way too many times that I failed you  . Thank God I have a free day! I can't wait to call her!

-------------------------------------

I'm surprised she's not mad. Oh man, I really owe her alot. I've been too busy these days, i just...miss her.

Sigh, how do I even do this? I mean.....I love her. Not just as a friend, but more than that. Ever since high school. I've never really had a hard time dealing with girls i like but when it comes to her....things are different.

Aish, Babo Lee Donghae, Babo! Lately I've been trying to show her some signs but it seems that she doesn't really feel the same for me..... I don't want to sacrifice our friendship...

But....I've not enough time....should I tell her tomorrow? Aish, my heart's beating really fast....eottokhae??

Wait let me call Hyuk, I need his help!!

"Annyeong yeong yeong yeeoooonggg?"

"Ya, hyuk-ah, I need your help!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh, thanks to hyuk I've loosened up a little. I'll follow his advice:

"Keep it straightforward, buddy."

Breathe in, Breathe out. Let's do this Lee Donghae!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up extra early for this day. I can't afford wasting even a minute. It's rare that I get a free schedule and I want to spend it with the girl I love.

Hmmm, okay I'll wear my lucky shirt, lucky pants, and the perfume I only use for special occasions. Inhale, exhale.

"You're like a queen and beautiful I just can't live without you girl~"

Oh, it's my phone ringing! Ah, my ringtone. The song I wrote....the song I wrote dedicated to you ...

Omo! It's her.....oh my oh my, keep your cool Hae, keep your cool...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh, what a nice, sunny day. This is it. The day I'm gonna confess to her.

I entered the coffee shop and saw her. What a beautiful woman. Ugh, I love her.

I ran as fast as I could towards her 'til I saw what she was watching on the TV

"Super Junior's Lee Donghae : Rumored to be dating a korean actress."

What? Dating? It's just SuAh. We have an upcoming duet but what?  Dating? We're far from dating! Aish, media these days.

I kept my cool and told her

"Oh man, ya pig, don't mind that."

But she was mad...But none of those were true....

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'DON'T MIND THAT'? LEE DONGHAE, I'VE HAD ENOUGH. CAN'T YOU SEE? I LIKE YOU. NO, I LOVE YOU. EVER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL."

I was confused....

"Look, I'm sick of this already. All this time I've been hating myself. Repeating the words 'he's an idol after all' every time you weren't able to come. It's been five times. FIVE TIMES, LEE DONGHAE. I've been to dumb enough, and I can't take this anymore. Maybe it's time we get distant from each other too. Just go away and date whoever that actress is." 

I was too shocked that time...

Wait, she's leaving the cafe...No, I can't let this pass..

Just as that time I saw the food on the table and saw a cake with an "I love you" engraved in it.....I can't let this pass.

I ran out towards her direction, indifferent of whatever was happening around me.

No, no. I Love you, you

Please, let me explain...

***************************************************************************************************************

Annyeong readers! ^^ Thank you for the comments :) It really inspires me to do my best.

Omo! Hae loves her too alll this time!!

Keep your eye for the next chapter ;)