Chapter 6

Hae's The One!

As Donghae pushed me towards my apartment, I was scratching my head out of confusion.

"Wait wait wait wait, ya Lee Donghae, What are you doing here? i thought you had a guesting today?"

He chuckled and said "Wah, i guess my acting skills are improving already! Hehe, i wanted to surprise you."  while messing my hair.

Aigoo, this guy. So unpredictable. Yet deep inside, i felt so happy. He was really there. Dang, i missed him so badly.

"Ya you fish!" As i punched him, well of course in a joke kind of way. Haha.

"Ok ok stop it. You're gonna drain your energy! Here, eat this. Wookie cooked it for you! You'll need a lot of energy 'cause I'm bringing you out the whole day, hehe" 

He brought out the nicely packed lunchboxes and fed me like a baby. Aish Lee Donghae, you crazy fish. "Wow, this tastes good hae!" I said, as my mouth was so stuffed.

"Of course! I made sure that it tastes as good as heaven. What kind of a best friend am I if I wouldn't feed you the best of the best right?" How sweet of him, but as a best friend. Ugh, I hate myself for having feelings for him.

"Whatever you say, Lee Donghae. The King of cheesyness." Though inside, I was blushing so much..croo.

"Heyyy! I'm not cheesy! It's just that I missed you!"

"I was joking. Thanks for all of this, hae. Of course i missed you too." He shyly grinned as I excused myself to take a bath.

~~~~

I put on the most decent yet casual clothes I've ever had. Ugh, okay I admit. I did try my very best 'cause you know...it's been 10 years. 10 long years since i've been in love with him. I think it's finally time that I make an effort. I'm not the person that keeps my emotions to myself for forever. It's like having an itchy spot that won't stop itching unless you scratch it. Will i confess to hom now or not? That I don't know. Aish, whatever. 

~~~~

 I left my room after getting dressed, Donghae was washing the dishes we used while breakfast a while ago.

"Hey donghae-ah! You don't need to do that! Come on, let's go!"

"Whoaaaa." He said, his mouth wide open, as he was cutely wearing my pink bunny apron (lol).

"What?!"

"You look beautiful......What a beautiful pig." He said as he laughed a soundless laugh.

"Ha ha ha very funny."  I wiped his wet hands and pinched his cheeks.

  "Ouch ouch ouuuch! Okay okay, I'll stop. Come on, pig! Today's all my treat!" He held my hand and pulled me towards the direction of my door.   Aigoo, this fish. Where's he taking me anyways?

~

Hello! Thanks for reading this fic ^^ I'll try my best in the next chapters to come! :) Comments are most welcome ^^