Chapter 13

Hae's The One!

sigh, what's new? He left again. As I always say, he's an idol after all.

But on the brighter side, at least this time I got to see him...

Ugh, my feelings for him still remain despite this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks and 3 POSTPONED MEETINGS LATER, Hae called again. He's an idol after all I mean, I'd be selfish if I didn't understand that...right?

"Annyeong Piggy! Aigoo, i know it's been alot of times that our supposed meetings have been postponed but this time it's real! How about we meet by the coffee shop tomorrow at 10am?"

"Oh, ani ani. It's okay. Sure then, I'll see you tomorrow!"

well I trust him. Maybe this time he's coming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I was lying on my bed, a thought suddenly popped in my head.

Maybe it's time. Maybe it's time that I tell him. What I feel about him. That I love him. It's been years already and I just can't keep these feelings anymore to myself.

Okay, okay. I need a gameplan.

ughhhh what am i thinkinggggg?? What if he doesn't like me baaaack??

Breathe in, breathe out. No, I can't be a coward. I should tell him.

AGHHHHHHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.

and the next minute, I fell asleep.

Lee Donghae, you are slowly killing me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's the day!

The 'real' thing. As said by Hae.

Thank God, it's my day off. Maybe it's destiny!!! .__.

I dressed my best, and hoped for the best too.

I entered the coffee shop, and chose the best seats. I was about to confess to him, I had to exert some effort right? ughh

I ordered some drinks for me and hae, and asked the unnie to engrave a "I love you" on the cake I ordered. Ugh, I'm not really the cheesy type of person but for Hae, I'm very willing.

I guess I was just too excited that I was.....30 minutes early...I was really bored so I called him.

"Annyeong?"

"Ya! Fishy, where are you already? Are you even coming this time?"


"Hey hey hey wait it's 9:45, our agreement was 10 right? And of course, I'm preparing myself. I should definetely look my best before you see me....keke."

I blushed a little...well maybe alot....ugh.

"Arasso, arasso. I'm waiting! keke."
 

My smile was just...up to my ears. This time, it's just plain true. Well what could I say...Yaaay.

"Super Junior's Lee Donghae : Rumored to be dating a korean actress."

wait WHAT?!?!

"The idol was rumored to date a mystery actress, after being seen by several citizens and netizens going out, a week ago."

I don't get it...what does this mean...

a week ago? when he wasn't able to go to the proposed meeting?

Dating?......but.....

"Oh there you are piggy!"

Just when I was a mess, there was Hae.Great timing.

I was tearing up. All the feelings I felt was getting out of control. His expression changed too, after seeing the news on tv.

"Oh man, ya pig, don't mind that."

I've had enough of this.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'DON'T MIND THAT'? LEE DONGHAE, I'VE HAD ENOUGH. CAN'T YOU SEE? I LIKE YOU. NO, I LOVE YOU. EVER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL."

he was shocked. I, on the other hand, was furious.

"Look, I'm sick of this already. All this time I've been hating myself. Repeating the words 'he's an idol after all' every time you weren't able to come. It's been five times. FIVE TIMES, LEE DONGHAE. I've been to dumb enough, and I can't take this anymore. Maybe it's time we get distant from each other too. Just go away and date whoever that actress is."

I stormed out of the cafe, and ran home crying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Chingus!~

Ah, finally I can use my laptop again!

That explains everything, why the past chapters looked like a mess. Ah, mianhae for that ^^

(if you're a new reader, the chapters before had no spacing and all 'cause I only used mobile then D: )

Anyways, I really hope you liked this chapter!

P.S: the next chapter has Hae's POV in it ^^