Chapter 19

Hae's The One!

Time passed by so fast when I was with him. Just like the old days, we would lie down by the living room, and tell each other stories. I miss those times, and I’m glad I was able to bond with my best friend again.

This time, we tried to get rid of the cheesiness first. We missed each other, and wanted to spend the whole day each with other. This was what I was scared the most.

What happens when we grow up? I always thought to myself when I was still a kid. We were inseparable before; would we still be even if we grew up?

Aigoo, here I go again with the thoughts. What am I even doing? I think I’ll just relax myself and enjoy being with the one I love.

“Hey pig!”

“What?”

“The cake…..”

“What cake?..........oh.”

He was talking about the cake that I bought last time with the words ‘I love you’ engraved on it. Omo, so embarrassing!

“Aigoo, someone’s pretending not to remember! Kekeke, I didn’t know you had a sweet side.”


I playfully punched him as my cheeks grew uncontrollably pink. Aghh this fish surely knows how to make people blush.

“How about you buy another one for me? And then I’ll take dozens of pictures of it before I eat it. Then, I’ll show it to the guys so they’ll be jealous of me! Hahaha!”

“Ugh, stop it! I’ll never do that ever again!”
 

He made a puppy dog face (I can’t believe he’s so childish haha) and went near me.

“B-but..waaaaah” And faked a cry. Ugh, I refuse to believe this kid’s in his 20s already.

“Lee Donghae, what are you even doing?”

He went back to his normal state (lol) and said :

“Aish, I was just joking. Wow, you look so pretty even when this close.”

And he went nearer, and nearer, and nearer, and kissed me on the cheek.

“What was that for?!?!”

He giggled and ran away, pretending to hide from me.

I let out a big sigh, this guy’s lucky I love him. Or else he’s dead meat if he goes all childish at me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Chingus!~

Aww isn't Donghae such a sweet one? Though let's admit, a bit childish! hahaha!

Nothing really special here though.....but I'll update again later at night :)

Bad news, school starts tomorrow :( which means I'll only be able to update during weekends. But I'll make the chapters more exciting and long!

Hope you all have a nice day chingus ^^ tweet me @tharanghaeyoo ^^

Chu~