Chapter 12

Hae's The One!

I woke up with a big smile on my face! I took a bath, brushed my teeth, you know those kind of stuff. I learned from last time. I just took things calmly. Thousands of girls already screamed Hae's name. There was no need for me to get all giddy over him, right?

~~~~~

I walked towards the Dunkin Donuts shop near my apartment and went inside. I checked my phone and found a text sent by Hae.

"Hey pig! I'm on my way there! Don't be late! Kekeke."

I smiled. 'Cause this time, I'm finally seeing him.-unlike before- croo. As I was about to sit down, a pair of hands covered my eyes. I knew exactly who that person was. And yes, that person was Lee Donghae. From covering my eyes, he back hugged me and I bit my lip so hard, to avoid blushing. Woops. 

"Ya! It's about time!!"

"What?!? You were just a minute earlier!"

"I mean, It's about time we met again."

"Aw I knew it, you missed me so badly. Don't worry, I missed you too. So badly."

I let out a big smile. Damn it. I couldn't control myself that time.

"Omo! Are you blushing? Aish, you're making me blush too."

He ruffled my hair as I playfully punched him. It was too late by then that I've finally noticed that he was with his manager.

"Oh. Annyeonghasaehyo hyungnim!" He let out a grin and bowed at me as he went back to texting.

"So, Fishy. Let's order some food! I'm hungry already!!"

"Oh, how could I let my dear dweji get hungry? Kaja!"

We ordered some food as the cashier was a bit stunned cause of Hae. Hahaha she looked so shocked and blank! As we went back to our table, manager hyung was poking Hae using his elbow, probably not wanting me to notice. But he failed. Lol.

He had a dampened expression on his face.

"Um..what's wrong Hae?" "I-I'm afraid I have to go now, you . I have an interview in an hour."

"Oh. I see. Arasso,arasso. Go now. I don't want you late." He let out a long sigh as he rose up from his seat, and kissed my forehead. "Annyeong, you " And he and Manager Hyung left.

~~~~~~~~

"Welrl, At Leashth I got to shee him ahgain" i told myself, as I gobbled up the donuts we were supposed to eat together.

  ~~~~~

Strike two again. But at the bright side, I saw him.  And what was that....did he kiss my forehead? I touched my forehead as I stared blankly outside.

Aigoo Lee Donghae, eeottokhae?