Morning Kiss

Goodbye, Hello

The sunray coming through the window and shining on Seolrae;s face, her eyes fluttered open and she blinked for a moment.

She felt a pair of arms s around her waist and hug it from behind.

“Good morning…” Chanyeol whispered to her ears, she blushed and burying her face to the pillows.

“Oppa we need to get up, class will start in 2 hours!!” she shrieked and try to get up, it took 1 hours from the apartment to the campus and Seolrae clearly don’t want to be late, but he pulled her closer and nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck.

“Just skip today and let’s cuddling all day,” he pouted, she blushed and turned her head away.

“No!! I don’t want to skip class again!” he chuckled and tightened his hug on her, “Then I won’t let you go…”

“Oppaaaaaaaa~” she whined, he laughed and then turned her so she’s facing him.

“Give me a morning kiss first,” he looked into her eyes and smirked, she avoided his eyes and keep whined.

“Popo haejwo~” he puckered up his lips and made a kissing sound, she hit his chest lightly and glared, “No!”

“Okay then let’s go back to sleep,” he pulled the covers again, “Okay Oppa!! But close your eyes…” she gives up and inch closer.

He grinned happily and closed her eyes, in a flash, Seolrae break away from his hug and ran to the bathroom.

“Yaaaah! Yoon Seolrae!!” he groaned in annoyance and chases her, she’s just about to close the bathroom door when Chanyeol quickly slipped in and locked the door.

 

She gasped as he hoisted her up to the bathroom counter, he trapped her with his legs and arms.

“Oppa aish,” she whined, Chanyeol’s face inched closer and now their face is just mere an inch from each other.

He kissed her lips softly, her eyes widened a moment but then she closed her eyes and circled her arms around his neck.

The kiss last for a good 5 minutes, he pulled out and then gives her cheek a peck.

“Now go take a bath…” he smiled and patted her , “Or do you need some help?” he smirked, she glared and punched his arms.

-----------

ahey XD

lol i made this just now at Korean History class, i'm sorry professor but i'm bored lol.

for Seolrae : AHEY XD