Tired

Goodbye, Hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93p_-UBEv8

-----------------

Seolrae threw herself to the bed as soon as Chanyeol opened the bedroom door, he laughed and went to his drawer to take his t-shirt and pajama bottoms.

“You don’t want to change your clothes? Or take a bath first?” he asked, she shook her head as she buried her head into the pillow.

 

Today has been a hectic day for her, running along the classes, meetings for the upcoming gig in their campus, meeting the professor to discuss her term project and then being dragged to accompany Hanin shopping for Kyungsoo’s birthday.

 

“Hey… Wake up…” he softly shook her body, she grumbled and pulled the covers, “No… I want to sleep…” he smiled and patted her cheeks, “But you need to change your clothes and wash up first~”

She get up lazily and grabs her clothes, she’s about to lift her shirt but then she turned back, “Get out!”

He laughed and get out of the bedroom.

After waiting for almost 15 minutes, he decided to peek and sighed to find she’s already sleeping again.

“Yah! Wash up first!” he flicked her forehead softly, she groaned again and get up, “But Oppa I’m sleepy~”

He patted his back and looked back, “Hop on, I’ll carry you to the bathroom~”

She climbed onto his back and happily buried her face into his shoulder, she inhaled his scent and smiled softly.

 

He closed the bathroom door and then lowered her to the bathroom counter, Seolrae’s head tilted to the side a little bit.

She yawned and rubbed her eyes slowly, “Oppa I want to sleep…”

He grabbed her white toothbrush and squeezed the toothpaste into it, he held it in front of , “Open your mouth~”

“Huh?”

“Just open it!”

She opened and he starts to brush her teeth softly, he chuckled as he moved the toothbrush along her teeth.

She swung her legs back and forth as he continued to brush her front teeth, “You have the cutest teeth I’ve ever known~” he grinned, she rolled her eyes and mumbled, “Cheesy Oppa~”

She got off from the counter to rinse , she turned off the sink to see Chanyeol already holding her cleansing soap.

“Yah Oppa it’s okay now, I can do it by myself~”

“No, let me do it!” she sighed in defeat and nodded.

Chanyeol tied her hair up into a bun and made foam out of her cleansing soap, “Close your eyes…”

She closed her eyes and he start applying the soap to her face, he rubbed her forehead and cheeks gently and playfully pinched her nose.

“Yaaah Oppa don’t play with the soaps!!” she whined, he chuckled, “Sorry sorry~”

After that he rinsed the soap and softly patted her face using the towel.

“Now my girlfriend looks all fresh and ready to sleep!” he grinned, “Do you want me to carrying you back to the bedroom?”

“No no no you don’t have to~” but without a word he carried her up bridal style to the bedroom, “Yaah Oppa I said you don’t have to~”

 

They arrived at the bedroom and he carefully put her on the bed, he lay down beside her and pulled her head into his chest, she snuggled into him as he hugged her waist and kissed the crown of her head.

“Now let’s sleep~”

 

 

Seolrae woke up to the smell of toast and syrup, she opened her eyes to find a set of breakfast trays placed on the bedside table.

“Good morning…” Chanyeol kissed her forehead and smiled, “I made some breakfast, well it’s like always, and this is for you~”

He pulled out a bouquet of red rose, her eyes widened, “Gomawooooo~ but today’s not my birthday!”

“Today is Rose Day you babo~” he flicked her forehead softly and smiled softly, “Now go eat your breakfast! Or do I have to feed you?”

She raised her eyebrows, “Well, I do feel a little bit lazy today~”

He laughed and held the toast in front of , she bite it and smiled.

“Delicious. As always.”

-------

whoaaaaa, thanks for all the subscribing <3 but it'll be nice if you comments to! ;w; kkkkk

this is supposed to be an oneshot but why do i keep updating this? ;A; lol