Sick

Goodbye, Hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFy7Aacq5eA

-----------

Chanyeol wakes up to found that she’s shivering and her body temperature is ridiculously high.

“You caught a fever! Oh my God…” Chanyeol is slightly panicking as he saw the thermometer, she pulled his shirt and shook her head, “It’s okay, I’ll drink some medicine and go to sleep again, you have to go to campus!”

He sighed and touched his forehead with hers, their nose also touched, “You’re so hot… You sure you don’t want me to stay home instead?”

She shook her head and smiled, “It’s okay Oppa…”

 

Chanyeol can’t concentrate at all during the class, he checked his cellphone but there’s no message from you.

“Worrying about Seolrae?” Kris nudged him, “Yeah…” he glanced at the clock, the class will end in 2 hours but he can’t wait.

He stood up and grab his backpack, he walked to the professor and speak, “I’m sorry Kyosunim… But there’s something urgent going on in my house and I have to go~ I’ll make sure to make it up in your next class! Kamsahamnida!” without even waiting for the Professor’s reply he dashed off.

 

He drove the car with high speed, and only stops a moment at the supermarket to buy few things for them.

He dashed quickly with the apartment keys in hand as soon as he exited the car, he unlocked the door and put the groceries on the table.

He opened the bedroom door and walked to checked her, he’s surprised to found that she’s shivering like a little cat soaked in cold water.

He touched her forehead and hissed, “You must be not drinking the medicine! Aisssh Yoon Seolrae why are you so lazy…”

 

He shook her body softly, trying to wake her up, “Seolrae aaah, drink your medicine first…”

She just mumbled something inaudible and closed her eyes again, “Come on…”

She shook her head furiously and burying her face into the pillow.

Suddenly he got an idea, he popped the medicine out and put it in his mouth, he drank a gulp of water but tried not to swallow it.

 

He held her face and kissed her lips, passing the medicine from inside his mouth to hers. He smiled satisfiedly as he watched Seolrae swallowed the medicine, “…Thanks…” she mumbled softly and went back to sleep

 

 

Seolrae woke up and rubbed her eyes softly, she glanced at the clock. 8 P.M.

I’ve been sleeping for the whole day… damn…she got up and stretched her body.

The aroma of a cream soup and buttered bread welcomed her nose as she opened the bedroom door, she walked to the kitchen and found Chanyeol is stirring the soup on the stove.

“Hey…” she hugged him from behind and sniffed, “It looks delicious…”

He chuckled and turned off the stove, after putting the soup into the bowl and took out the bread from the toaster, he put it in the table and sat down.

She looked at him as he stirred the soup again and blew the spoon, “Say aaah…”

She eat it and smiled, “Thank you,”

He just nodded and fed her until the soup finished, she sighed in relief and wiped .

“Now go back to the room and wait for me, I have something to make…” he patted her back, she nodded and went back to the bedroom.

 

10 minutes later, he went in, bringing a big mug of hot chocolate for her, her favorite.

“Drink this and then sleep,” he handed her the mug, “Careful, it’s still hot!”

She smiled and blew the drink, “Thank you so much Oppa~” she sipped it slowly and smiled.

“I’m going to wash up, finish your drink!” he got up and patted her head.

 

Chanyeol shook his head and smiled, Seolrae is already sleeping peacefully under the blanket.

He pulled the blanket a little and lay down beside her, he touched her forehead and feel relieved as her temperature lowered down.

“Good night baby… Sleep tight…” he kissed her lips softly and then closed his eyes too.

-----------------

and so this one is seolrae's own personal request kkkk

remind me again why this isn't an oneshot -_- hahaha

hope all of you enjoy this update <333 kkk