Happy Birthday!

Goodbye, Hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wl8yrFjkhw

-------------------

She sighed and took out her cellphone, sliding her finger along, the screen lit up and show nothing new come in for her.

“Damn…”

She sipped her coffee in annoyance, today everyone seems disappearing from her vision. First, Chanyeol was already left the apartment when she woke up this morning. He just left breakfast and a little post-it notes that reads ‘eat your breakfast!! Kris need some help this morning so I have to go early~ see you at campus :3’ plastered on the refrigerator.

And then Hanin was absent from all of their morning session, Seolrae called her a few times but it always answered by her answering machine.

“Noona?” her train of though were interrupted with a cute voice calling for her, she lifted her head up to meet a blonde with a touch of bubble gum blue highlight boy grinning widely to her, “This is for you…” he put a glass of Double Chocolaty Chip in front of her, “But I didn’t ordered this…” she tilted her head, Zelo, the usual barista who always served her at Starbucks, just laughed and shook his head.

“It’s on me Noona, since today it’s your birthday” he smiled widely.

 

…. Yes. Today is 26th August and also her birthday

 

“Thanks Zelo… Thank you so much” she smiled sweetly and took the cup.

The fact that today is her birthday and she still hasn’t received any birthday greetings apart from her family.

… Oh, she almost forget Zelo’s earlier.

 

“By the way Noona, I have this for you too!” he snapped his fingers and took out a cute doll-sized vest from inside his apron, “Huh? What is this for?” she twirled the vest around her fingers, the boy just shrugged and gave her a mischievous grin, “Have to go Noona, other customers needs me!! Happy birthday!!” he dashed back to the counter.

“Wha… Crazy kid…” she mumbled but pocketed the little vest into the pocket of her coat and grabs her Frappuccino before proceed to went outside.

 

 

 

“Hi Seolrae!!” Kyungsoo waved from afar and ran to her, he panted and tried to calm his own breath before talking to her, “I’ve looking for you since hour ago!! I want to give you this!”

He handed her a pair of another doll-sized clothing, a pair of off-white tuxedo along with a white little shoes, she raised her eyebrows and looked at Kyungsoo questioningly.

“The hell Kyungsoo! What do I have to do with these things?!”

“Just keep it safely, you might need these things later~ Well I have to go now! Bye!!”

“Yaah!!! Kyungsoo!!” she shouted but he quickly disappeared into the crowd of students who just finished their lunch, and by that, she lost him.

 

 

She was walking in the hallway to her next class when suddenly something hits her head from above, she looked to see a teddy bear lands near her feet and then looking up.

Hanin, Aira and Sunhae’s grinning face greeted her from the 2nd floor and they waved their hands happily.

“Yaaah!!! Guys what are you doing?!” she stomped her feet in annoyance but Sunhae and Aira just laughed softly and went back, disappearing from her sight, “YAH LEE HANIN!!!!” she shouted again, ignoring the stare she received from another students whose passing the hallway, Hanin just rolled her eye in that manner Seolrae always hates and then snickered, Seolrae thought Hanin wants to say something but…

“Bye!” by that three letter word, she waved and disappeared from the balcony.

“What the fu… YAH LEE HANIN I WILL GET YOU!!” she hissed, she grabbed the teddy bear and continue her way to the class while examining the doll.

 

“Whoaaaa, that’s the famous Bear House’s teddy right? Where’d you get that?” Dahee leaned over to her and blinks curiously, “Huh? What?” Seolrae stared at her.

“Bear House! That store only sells cute and also expensive-custom-made teddy bears only by order!!” Dahee’s eyes widened, it’s Seolrae’s turn to blinks and mumbled, “Oh…”

“Was it your boyfriend who gave it to you? It’s strange because usually the bear comes with their own costume…” Dahee tilted her head, suddenly Seolrae snapped and took out the mini tuxedo complete with the white vest and shoes from her coat.

 

“So cute!!!” Dahee exclaimed after Seolrae finished putting the tuxedo set on the teddy bear, the bear looks super cute but something was a little bit off from it.

She shook her head and put the bear in front of her, “Hey! Mr. Moon came!!” Yixing appeared on the door and then the students scrambled to their own respective seats.

Seolrae took out her pencil case and her notebook when suddenly someone threw a paper ball to her desk.

She looked to the side and see Yixing smiling softly, showing his cute dimples and motioned her to open the paper ball, she sighed and carefully opened the ball.

A little pink rose boutonnières fell to her table, she picked it up and finally realized that’s the last missing piece from the teddy bear puzzle.

She put it carefully into the left side of the tuxedo then smiled.

The teddy bear was perfect now.

 

 

She sighed and reached to put in the password of her apartment while holding the teddy bear in one hand.

She felt really happy to receive the teddy bear today, her friends must be put a lot thought into it and wants to make her happy, eventhough the way they gave it annoyed her so much.

But then no Chanyeol…

He still disappeared for the rest of the day, she met Kris and also his other friends but all of their answers were the same “We don’t see Chanyeol today either…

 The door opened and then stepped in, after kicking her shoes carelessly on the foyer she proceeds to the kitchen and gasped.

 

In the middle of the dining table, sat a cute teddy bear wearing a white wedding dress, white crowned veil while holding a pink bucket that looks in match with…

“The tuxedo bear!!!” she gasped and holds the tuxedo bear out, putting it beside each other.

Now it made sense and it matched each other, it's a wedding bear!! Seolrae smiled but suddenly a little tear slipped from her eyes.

A warm body enveloped her from behind, the person rested his head onto her shoulder while exhaling her scent.

“Happy birthday baby…” Chanyeol whispered softly into her ear and kissed her cheek, “Naaaaw… Why are you crying?” he wiped the tears from her cheeks and laughed softly.

He spun her so she’s facing him right now, she sobbed and trying to hide her crying face from him, “Hey hey why are you like this? You didn’t like my present?” he froze, she shook her head.

“I thought you forget my birthday…” she bit her bottom lip and her head hung low, he chuckled and wrapped one hand around her waist while the other one cupping her chin to look at him, “How come I’d forget my girlfriend’s own birthday? Especially when I’ve knew the girl for years?”

She laughed softly and shrugged, “I just… I thought you’ve forgotten it…” she looks at Chanyeol’s brown orbs and smiled, those brown eyes always manage to calm her down somehow, she likes Chanyeol’s eyes.

She gasped when suddenly Chanyeol pushed her on top of the dining table and then settle himself between her legs, “Now we’re on the same level, how is it?” he grinned, she slapped his arms lightly but then laughed, “Yaah!!”

 

“But… I still don’t get what I want for my birthday…” she looked at him and blinks, Chanyeol laughed and leaned to the front, capturing her lips in a sweet kiss.

Chanyeol nibbles on her bottom lip and she parts up right away, giving him the opportunities to slide in and tastes every corner if Seolrae’s mouth.

He pulled away and gave her forehead a soft peck, “Done?”

“No,” she shook her head and crossed her arms, Chanyeol looks at her with that lost look, “Huh? Did I do wrong?”

 

She pulls his collar and crashed her lips against him, after teasingly biting his bottom lip, she pulled back and ran her finger down on his chest.

 

“I want you Chanyeol…”

 

His mouth opened as he heard his girlfriend’s wish, but then he smirked, “Really? You’re not going to regret what you did you just ask right?” he pushed himself closer and she nodded.

With his hand, he made her legs wrapped around his waist and effortlessly picking her up from the table, she yelped and automatically draped her arms around his shoulder for support.

“I’ll make sure you won’t forget what’s going to happen tonight baby…” he whispered into her lips and engaged her into a passionate kiss, she willingly returns his kiss and uses her tongue to capture his.

“Happy birthday Yoon Seolrae… I love you...” Chanyeol deepened the kiss, she giggles softly and smiled into the kiss as Chanyeol slammed their bedroom door closed…

------------

omons HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY YEAH YOU YOON SEOLRAE!!! *throwing confetti and paper balls with Jongdae*

lol i'm sorry i posted this sooooooo late, but hey emang rencana gue buat ngetelati semuanya, even your birthday greetings lol

have a long-healthy life, sukses kuliahnya and ppali get a boyfriend! lol *runs with Jongdae*

hopes you like it baby!