Lunch

Goodbye, Hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gJf4610lbU

--------------

“Seolrae, someone’s looking for you!” Yixing shouted from the door, she got up from her desk and walked outside.

Chanyeol stood in front of her class with a grinning face, “What are you doing here?”

“Can’t I visit my own girlfriend?” he pouted, she blushed. But then she sighed, why is Chanyeol acting all different since last night.

It’s like seeing a side that never she saw before, she chuckled and then hugged him.

“Of course you can Oppa… It’s just you’re rarely come here…”

“Seolrae aah? Chanyeol?” a voice startled them and they break out from the hug.

Baekhyun stood there with wide eyes, “Uuuuh hi Baekhyun Oppa…” she timidly speaks.

He stared at Chanyeol and then at her and then back at him, “Something’s going on with you two?”

“Aaah…” she opened but Chanyeol butted in, “Yeah, we’re in relationship now.”

To their surprise, he laughed.

“Oppa you’re not mad?” she asked, “Of course no! I’m aware of Chanyeol’s feeling to you even before you comeback here,”

hung open and so do him, Baekhyun laughed again and patted Chanyeol’s shoulder, “Dude, you’re just too obvious. And you Seolrae, are just too clueless!”

“Well, I’m happy for you both!” he hugged both of them and smiled.

“Thank you Oppa…” she smiled, Chanyeol smiled too and gave him a high-five.

“We’re heading to the cafeteria now, you wanna join us?” he asked, Baekhyun shook his head, “You go, I’m going to the library. Bye!” he waved.

 

“Seolrae over hereeeee~” Hanin waved from her table, she sat down across her and Chanyeol sat beside her.

“Wow hello Chanyeol Oppa~” she blinked and then grinned, “Hello new couple~”

“What?! How do you know that?!” Seolrae’s eyes popped out, Chanyeol just smirked.

“A little bird told me~” she waved her cellphone, “Okay, Baekhyun Oppa just called me before you guys arrived,”

“I’ll go order something, what do you want?” Chanyeol got up, “Cheeseburger!” she said, “With fries and also coke? Okay,” he said and laughed.

He went to the counter, Hanin looked at her and smiled, “So~ congratulations!!!” she squealed, Seolrae just looked at her strangely.

“You’re exaggerating…”

Hanin chuckled and sipped down her ice chocolate, “No, I’m really really happy!”

“Hanin aah!” Kyungsoo smiled and approached them, “Are you ready? Oh hi Seolrae, Chanyeol is here too?”

Seolrae just nodded, “Where are you going?” just then Chanyeol arrived with their food and sat down.

“We’re going to try a new pancake house near the campus!” Hanin said happily, Kyungsoo just nodded.

“You’re going to ditch the class?” Seolrae asked in disbelief, “They give a 50% discount from 11 until 12! One time ditching won’t hurt~” she chuckled, “Trust me, I’ve already convince her not to ditch and treat her but she won’t listen!” Kyungsoo sighed.

“Let’s go Oppa! Bye Seolrae bye Chanyeol Oppa!!” Hanin waved and pulled Kyungsoo outside.

“They look cute aren’t they?” Seolrae said, Chanyeol nodded and start to eat his burger.

Seolrae just nodded and bite down her burger too.

“Yaaah, you got a sauce on your lips!” Chanyeol mocked and she stopped eating, “Huh? Where?”

“Here, let me wipe it for you…” she thought that he will grab a napkin and wipe her lips with it but instead he leaned over and her lips with his tongue.

She blushed like a tomato and backed away quickly.

“Yaaaaaaaaaah!!!!” he just laughed and back eating.