Milk Tea

Goodbye, Hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxd2OGpZxVc

------------------------------

“You’re going out with Baekhyun?!” Chanyeol barked as she entered the kitchen with a sleepy face.

“Huh? Yeah… It’s just a date…” she yawns and poured a glass of coffee to the mug, “We watched The Avengers and ate at Chang’s…” she sat on the counter, he sighed while flipping the bacon and eggs on the skillet.

“Why it has to be him?!” he sighed while putting two slices of bacon and a sunny-side egg to her plate.

‘Wae? He’s a nice guy… And you knew him too…” she pouted, “And he’s different from the other guy I’ve ever dated!”

He groaned, “But I think we already agreed that you can date anybody except my friends…”

She rolled her eyes and chewed, “You always said that but in the end, you never approve the guy I dated!”

He froze, “It’s because all guys you’ve ever dated is either a playboy or an .”

“Nam Woohyun?” she asked, “Playboy.” He answered.

“Pyo Jihoon?”

“An ,”

“Well, Jung Daehyun isn’t a playboy nor an !!” she defended, he looked at her in pity and chuckled.

“Oh please, last time he’s here, he can’t even answer my entire question…”

“ you.”

 

 

Park Chanyeol and Yoon Seolrae have been living together for 2 years, many people thought that they’re living together because they’re a couple, but boy they are wrong.

Chanyeol and Seolrae lived together because their parents force them to do that. They’re bestfriends since kindergarten and Chanyeol is like Seolrae’s big brother.

 

Her family moved to L.A when she’s in the middle school and he’s in senior high school. After graduating from high school in L.A, she wants to go back to Korea because she missed all of her friends.

“If you want to go back, you have to live with the Parks!” she remembered her father’s word that time, she just nodded while packing her things.

 

She didn’t believe what she saw the moment she got off from the plane, a tall good-looking man holding a placard with her name on it waiting at the arrival gate.

“Chanyeollie Oppa?!” she gasped, he blinks for a moment and his mouth hung open, “Rae?!”

“Oh my God!!! I missed you so much!!!” she enveloped him in a tight hug, he hugged her back and jumped up and down.

“Me too!!”

“So where is uncle and auntie?” she looked around to search his parents, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

“They’re living back at our hometown in Gwangju…” hung open, this is can’t be happening.

“…So you’re going to live in my place,” he finished his sentence.

 

He can’t believe the moment Seolrae greeted him at the airport that time.

He groaned while holding a placard with her name written on it, this is so annoying…

Last week his parents called and told him that his childhood friend Seolrae is going back to Korea and live with him.

And he have to pick her up too on his rare-dayoff, he yawned.

“Chanyeollie Oppa?!” a girl gasped, he blinks and couldn’t believe what he saw in front of him.

A girl with short-shoulder length hair and also brown eyes stood in front of her.

She changed so much…he drowned in his thought but then snapped out, “Rae?!”

“Oh my God!!! I missed you so much!!!” she enveloped him in a tight hug, he hugged her back and jumped up and down.

“Me too!!” he laughed and patted her head, there’s nothing that won’t change. He’s still taller than her.

 

First few months living with Chanyeol is just normal, but it changes when Seolrae start dating. He acted like those over protective father on dramas, keep asking her who’s the boy, where he come from, what school did he attend and also how’s his family condition.

There’s no one who can’t stand Chanyeol’s over protectiveness on Seolrae and eventually will back down after the second or third date.

But apparently everything went well with Baekhyun, since Baekhyun and him is already bestfriends since high school until now. So Seolrae thought that things will work out this time.

….Or so she thought.

 

 

“You have to go home before 12 A.M, no alcohol, and remember NO clubs!” he dictated, she rolled her eyes as she styled her hair into a ponytail.

“Nee~ Abeoji~”

“Can’t you two just do a home date or something? So I can look after you?” she looked at him as if he was a crazy person.

“NO! Remember, the last time I had a home date here, you freaked Daehyun to no end!” she squinted her eyes and looked at him with a threat gaze.

The bell ringed, “Oh! It must be Baekhyun Oppa!” she jumped up and ran to the door.

“Hey Rae…” Baekhyun smiled as she opened the door, she smiled, “Ready to go?”

“Chanyeol aah! We’re going now!” he waved to Chanyeol who’s sulking on the sofa, “Yeah just go before I change my mind!” he groaned.

“Byee Oppa~” she patted his cheek and then dashed outside.

 

Chanyeol sighed and keeps glancing at the clock, 1 A.M. The door suddenly opened and he can hear her tip-toeing to the kitchen’s direction.

She look around, opened the refrigerator and grab a can of milk tea.

“Having a fun night little Miss?” he crossed his arms and glared at her, the milk tea spurted from and she coughed uncontrollably before wiping her lips.

“Yaaaah!!! What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I should be the one who ask that, where were you until this late of time?!”

“With Baekhyun Oppa, you know that…” she rolled her eyes and sighed.

“You can’t date Baekhyun.” He stated, hung open and then she put her hand on her hips.

“Oh really?? And why can’t I do that?!”

He gazed at her and walked closer, she gulped and walked backwards until her back hits the wall.

“Because…” he put his hands on the wall besides her head, their face is just inches from each other and she blushed feeling his intense gaze on her.

“…Only I could date you.” Her eyes widened, he pressed his lips against hers and give her a soft kiss.

He pulled out and leaned his forehead against hers, “I love you…” he whispered.

-------

today is Tao's birthday so why I made an oneshot with Chanyeol instead? *smack myself*

oh well, since this is lullabyme07's request so i have no choice ._. *runs*

don't forget to comments after reading this story okay?

and for Seolrae : *kick you*