Anything for you

One-Sided Love

The next morning, you tiredly walked to school with Eunji. You spent the previous night, attaching a charm to the doll you bought.

“You look really tired, are you alright?” Eunji asked and you nodded in response. “Did you have a good time with Jinyoung?” you nodded again.

Eunji shook her head, and saw something, or rather someone that could wake you up.

“Yoseob-oppa!” she shouted as she spotted the senior boy.

Your head immediately shot up and saw Yoseob walking to you two. You smiled at him, but somehow the feeling you had when he was close to you wasn’t the same as when you were with Jinyoung.

“Annyeong~” Yoseob sang as he ruffled your hair, like usual.

“Morning” Eunji and you said in sync.

All three of you walked to class together. Eunji felt like a third-wheel, so she excused herself and went to join Bomi.

“Oppa, I got a gift for you” you smiled and you looked in your bag.

“Another charm?” he teasingly asked, but you shook your head.

“You got half of the guess correct” you said as you brought the stuff toy out and handed it to him. “Isn’t it cute? I think it looks like you” you giggled.

You two talked in the hallway until Yoseob had to leave.

You watched him go, until a sudden voice startled you,

“So that’s the guy?”

You turned back seeing Jinyoung. His presence surprised you, but you also noticed that your face was really near his. There was probably only less than 10 centimeters between the both of you. You started to feel your cheeks getting hot and the fluttering in the stomach came back.

“A-ah, y-yeah” you replied, blinking and moving further from him.

The bell rang and you looked up.

“Oh, class is starting soon, let’s go” you said walking in class quickly, avoiding anymore conversation.


First period just ended. You and Eunji were taking a short walk outside in the hallway since you told her that you weren’t feeling good.

As you were walking back to class, you started to feel dizzier. Suddenly, everything went black.

“Naeun!” Eunji started to panic when you fell. She shook you to wake you up but you didn’t move at all. Worried, she touched your forehead and felt it burning. *Why did you come to school even if you’re sick?*, Eunji mentally scold you.


By chance, Jinyoung saw walking by there and saw the two friends on the grown. He was confused why you were there in the middle of the hall. But as he approached, he noticed that you were laying on the grown and Eunji looked really worried.

“What happened to Naeun?” he asked, as he lifted you in the bridal style.

CNU watched him running to you and had a small smirk on his face although he was also concern about you.

“I’m not sure, she suddenly fainted—” Eunji replied

Before he could hear the rest, Jinyoung went to the infirmary room with you in his arms.

The nurse saw you and quickly prepared a bed so Jinyoung could lay you there. Few moments later, the nurse told him that everything was okay and that you only had a small fever because of the lack of sleep. She told him to go back, since it had already started. Although Jinyoung wanted to stay, he obeyed and hesitantly walked back to the classroom.


School had already ended, but you hadn’t woken up. Jinyoung was sitting by your side, resting his head on the mattress and his hand on yours. He was carefully and quietly watching you sleep, wondering when you’ll wake up. Slowly, he drifted to sleep too since he was a little tired. He thought a nap won’t burden anyone anyway.


Moments later, your eyes slowly opened and you took a deep breath to wake yourself up. As you didn’t recognize the environment, you lightly shook your head. You then felt a weight on your hand, so you looked on your side and noticed a boy sleeping.

It didn’t take long before he woke up. You were surprised when you saw his face, *Why is Jinyoung here?*.

“You’ve finally woke up” he smiled and you did the same in return. He then helped you to get up. “You slept for almost a whole day” he laughed.

“Jinja? What time is it?” you asked, surprised when you saw that it was all black outside”

“Almost 8” he replied and you gasped. The school was about to close and you didn’t called your parents, they must be really worried.

You quickly got off of bed, but still felt weak when your feet touched the ground. Jinyoung grabbed your bag and went to your side.

“Are you alright?” he asked, and you nodded.

When the two of you arrived to the student’s entrance, Jinyoung suddenly suggested to piggyback ride you to your house.  You refused at first, but with his constant begging, you gave in.

While Jinyoung was walking with you on his back, you slowly rested your head on his shoulder.

“Jinyoung-ah” you quietly called him as you felt tired, “Thank you”

He looked at you silently from the corner of his eye and smiled, *I’d do anything for you*

You two arrived to your house, but he didn’t want to wake you up so he walked to your door and rang. Your mother opened and let out a small gasped.

“Omo! Did anything happen to Naeun?” she asked.

“Annio, eommeonim. Naeun only had a slight fever today, but she seems better now.” he explained “She’s just tired, so I offered to carry her”

Your mother nodded and watch the sincerity Jinyoung had in his eyes for you. She smiled, reminiscing her young past with your father.

“Please come in” she invited him. “Her room is upstairs, if you don’t mind carrying her”

Jinyoung shook his head and made his way there. He felt his heart beating faster and it was the first time he’d see your room. He carefully put you on your bed and walked out of your room. As he went downstairs, your father came in. He frowned seeing a stranger boy in his house.

“Who are you?” he asked. Your mother interfered and explained that Jinyoung brought you back home, but blocked when it came to his name.

“I’m Jung Jinyoung, Naeun’s classmate” he smiled at them. “If you’d excuse me, I must go back.”

Once Jinyoung was out, your mother squealed at how handsome he was and was definitely a good match for her daughter. Your father rolled his eyes and went to their room.

----------

Author speaking
Sorry I haven't update a lot these days.. Finals are coming ;A;

There isn't many people commenting, uhuhu~  Come on, silent readers, what do you think of the story up until now ^^?