Flamingos and Mustard both bite

Doralice

You must cross-examine the next witness

 

In this Chapter:

(Solo Artist) Ailee as the Lory
(Original Character) Terrance as the Gryphon
(Infinite) Woohyun as a CAT
(Super Junior) Henry as a CAT
(Super Junior) Shindong as a CAT
(Super Junior) Kibum as a CAT
(SHINee) Onew as a CAT
(Super Junior) Zhoumi as a CAT

~


Terrance bit his lower lip, his cheeks sore from being kept in a smile for so long, as he once again took a walk around the block. He'd been waiting for Ailee to come out of the tall shiny building for an hour, and he was starting to get worried. Pinching his hand to keep from ripping the bedazzled fake eyelashes off his lids, Terrance crossed the street to a little cafe where he could sit by the window and watch for his partner.

-1 hour earlier-

Heat rose to Ailee's cheeks as she looked at the papers littering the floor. Sneaking into the top security room had been one thing, but now she had to get out quickly and she had just dropped all the papers. As quickly and as quietly as she could, she gathered up the papers and put them back into the folder. Adrenaline shot through her body when heavy footsteps made their way to her ears. Grabbing the stray papers, she shoved them carelessly into her bag and straightened herself just as the door swung open.

"Lory? What're you doing in here?"

"Excuse me, sir, I was just grabbing some papers," Ailee quickly bowed 90 degrees before slipping past the chubby cheeked man. She had almost gotten out the door when her shoulder was grabbed and she was pushed against the wall. "I-is there a problem, sir?"

A sweet smile graced Henry's lips as he looked directly into Ailee's eyes. "Secretaries aren't allowed in the storage room. What were you really doing in here?"

Ailee looked helplessly back into Henry's eyes before sighing. "I'm sorry, sir. I was bringing tea to your meeting and I accidentally spilled it on my skirt. I was just changing when you came in," she explained before carefully pulling out a soiled skirt from her bag.

Henry raised an eyebrow while grabbing said garment before smirking at the flushed office worker. "You could always just go change in the bathroom," he said as if talking to a small child.

Ailee looked down at her feet in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, sir, but there are only mens bathrooms here..."

The small eyed man lifted her chin up and smiled teasingly at her, "I still don't see what the problem is here."

"I understand, sir. It wont happen again."

"Good. Now, about that tea..."

"Right away, sir." Henry let got of Ailee's chin and sauntered out of the supply room, skirt still in hand.

Ailee stuck her tongue out at Henry's retreating figure before letting out a sigh. Making a mental note to thank Terrance for spilling coffee on his skirt and making her take it, Ailee hurried out of the room to go make tea.

-In the cafe-

"Where the hell is she?"

"Excuse me, ma'am?"

"Uh, may I please have another cup?" Terrance asked as nicely as he could, flashing his now near automatic smile at the worker as she picked his cup up. Looking out the window when she left, he scanned the exterior, looking for any signs of distress.

-In the meeting room-

"People are starting to rebel?"

Ailee quietly pulled her ear away from the door before knocking and entering.

"Ah, the tea," Henry said from the far end of the table, giving Ailee a knowing smile.

"Henry, this is a private meeting, you can't be letting the secretary in here," a sharp nosed man commented, giving Henry a look.

"She's pretty cute though," the thick lipped one muttered.

"Chill out Zhoumi, does she really look like she could do any damage?" Henry shot back.

"He's right though, you remember our last secretary? He was pretty tiny, but he put up a pretty good fight when we took him to be executed," the chubby one said, taking the tea offered to him.

"Taemin was too innocent to have done anything he was accused of!"

Ailee let out a little squeak as the man tripped over her in his fit, somehow managing to keep all the teacups on the tray.

"Jinki, calm down," a quiet one Ailee honestly hadn't noticed said from the back corner of the room. "Shindong, you were saying?"

"Oh, right. Well, people have been leading mini armies against us. We've managed to exterminate most of them."

"Most of them?"

"Yes Woohyun, most of them. That's why he said most of them," Henry said with an eyeroll at the pouty lipped man.

"The rest of them were..." Shindong sent a glance at Ailee, who was quietly passing out tea, before continuing. "They were sent off. With the others."

They all exchanged knowing looks before slipping into an innocent conversation about the goings on of the office. Ailee excused herself from the room and, as discreetly as she could, made her way out of the building.

 

 

---------------

 

 

HOLY CRAP. Okay, that was a lot more than I originally intended. I'm totally in the writing zone today you guys, there might be a double update~ I'm sorry I made you guys wait for this, teasing you with the pictures and everything! I'll definitely try to make it up to you! Please comment and tell us what you think~

~Kaydence