Disguises

Doralice

 


You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.



In this chapter:
(Original Character) Terrance as the Gryphon
(Super Junior) Eetuek as the Dormouse
(Solo Artist) Ailee as the Lory
(BIGBANG) Taeyang as the Duck

 Terrance glanced around, his purple contacts doing nothing to, or for, his sight. Ignoring the cat calls directed his way, Terrance adjusted the waist of his sapphire blue dress, making sure it covered enough. Strands of copper hair had made their way into his eyes, and he had to resist the urge to move them or his makeup would be smeared. Digging his feet down into his heels, he scans the crowd again. Eye-contact being made, he quickly adjusts his earring, and hides his smirk as the man approaches him.

"Have you seen the talented bear?"

"Wang."

The man pulls an envelope out of his robes, though he pulls it away when Terrance reaches for it.

"A pretty thing like you shouldn't be waiting out here by yourself. Maybe we should continue this inside."

Terrance gives him an exaggerated smile, almost a sneer, and reaches for the envelope again.

When the man once again pulled his arm away, Terrance brought back his leg before whipping it forward into the mans shin. Crying out in pain, the man drops the envelope which Terrance quickly snatches up. Stomping on the hand that was groping at his ankle, he quickly runs away before there's a crowd.

 

-------------------

 

"I didn't do anything bad, I'm not going to get caught, I'm FINE," Terrance insisted for what seemed like the 80th time in the past 20 minutes. Sitting at a mirror, he was carefully removing his makeup as the Dormouse paced behind him.

"Gryphon, you can't get into fights over little things like that, they're going to catch you!" Leeteuk said for what seemed to Terrance like the 800th time in the past 20 minutes. Plopping down on the couch with a sigh, the brunette burried his face in his hands.

Terrance rolled his eyes and he pulled his wig off, tossing it with the others before going and sitting next to his hyung, pulling him into a side hug. "Neeeeeh, oppa, if you bought me more disguises, I wouldn't have to go out looking like some 14 year old e," he reasoned in the cutest voice he could manage.

Leeteuk let out a sort of whinning groan before falling on his side away from Terrance.

Both of them whipped their eyes to the door as an awkward cough bounced around the room. Terrance broke into a cheek-cramping smile and bounded off the couch to the girl standing in the doorway. "Yah, Lory, you jealous of my brilliant new disguise? I'm prettier than you, huh?"

Ailee tried to cover up her awkward snort of a laugh as he nudged her in the ribs. Getting no other response, Terrance resorted to pouting. Leeteuk groaned again and shakily stood up, "You guys are going to be the death of me... Lory, make sure phonie doesn't go get himself killed, alright?" Ruffling Ailee's hair, though not messing it up in any way, he staggered out of the room.

"................. God he is so OLD. I swear to Shisus, he's going to die one day, and everyone's just going to think he's sleeping."

Their laughter got cut off as The Duck [Taeyang] came into the room.

"New assignment."

 

 

~Authors Note~

 

Good lord there's actually PROGRESS. Don't expect anything though, finals are this week and there probably won't be any more chapters for AT LEAST a week. Thank you everyone who's reading~ Comments are loved~

Oh, also, to anyone who can find the reference (not the sapphire blue, you should all get that :C ), I shall give you a virtual cookie :D
Author: Kaydence