The Resistance

Doralice

Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.

The resistance in Doralice started as a hesitant idea but it has grown into a underground war between 'Cats and Dogs.' The citizens of Doralice call the resistance army 'Dogs' because that is what one thinks of when imagining things that oppose Cats. Higher ups in the Resistance call themselves nothing but a few of the lower levels will call themselves by dog breeds.

Resistance leaders have no identities. Their true names are unknown to everyone, but their aliases are known to all.

Resistance Hierarchy:
1. The High Ring (Hatter, Mouse, Dodo)
2. The Duck
3. The High Agents (March Hare, The Eaglet, Cheshire)
3.5. The Grey Area (Dormouse, Gryphon)
4. Middle Ring (The Caterpillar & the Duchess)
5. Standard Agents (Lory, Mock Turtle, many unmentioned others)
6. Low Ring (Gangs that go by dog breed names)
 

 

HIGH RING
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Known for being slightly mad and having a slight obsession with hats. He comes up with most of the insane plans for the resistance and is in charge of who's allowed into the very tight high ring of 'DOGS'. His face is unknown to those in the Resistance unless they're in the high ring or they're the high agents. Born as a Club.

The Mouse

Mouse

Calms down the Mad Hatter's insane suicide plans and keeps the high ring from killing each other. His face is unknown to those in the Resistance unless they're in the high ring or they're the high agents. Born as a Diamond.

Dodo

Dodo

The most intelligent of the resistance leaders. He contributes largely to the high ring meetings and he finalizes the final plans of attack/espionage. His face is unknown to those in the Resistance unless they're in the high ring or they're the high agents. Born as a Heart.

THE DUCK

Taeyang
Duck

The Duck gives the agents their assignments. He is not present during the high ring meetings but he is present while the Dodo goes over the plan; he is then in charge of informing the agents of their jobs. If the mission or the role is not high profile the Dodo does not select the agent assigned to the job so that responsibility then falls to the Duck. He is known by most of the agents but none of the Lower Ring members know his face. Born as a Clubber.

HIGH AGENTS

jo kwon

March Hare

One of the high agents. His marksmanship is unmatched. His face, like those of the high ring, is widely unrecognized. It's common to hear his name in the phrase, "Mad as a March Hare." Nobody knows his entire story but they do know that every year around March he becomes quite uncontrollable and very irritated. Born as a Heart.

Sunjin

The Eaglet

The best female agent the resistance has. She prefers to work solo but cooperates with others if necessary. Her face is widely unrecognized and infiltration and deceit are her specialties. She is also a master at close combat due to her speed and dexterity. Her story is unknown. Born as a Heart.



Cheshire

The High Agent in charge of information gathering. His face is recognized by several groups of dogs from the Lower ring. He is sneaky and vengeful and often treats things like a game. Born as a Spade. 

GREY AREA

Eetuek

Dormouse

Known for being sleepy. He's a good agent but he is not a high agent; he's more in the grey area. He gives lower agents their missions if the Duck is otherwise occupied. Born as a Spade.



Gryphon

Master of disguise. He likes to cross dress. He is not a high agent (he's just an agent) but he is often told to coordinate outfits, or do makeup for, high agents because of his particular skill-set. Born as a Club.

 

MIDDLE RING


Caterpillar

The Doctor who rarely leaves the Den (Resistance HQ). He was a relatively normal person until the day he was working on developing a new explosive who's purpose was to induce hallucinations and it blew up in his face. It was a relatively small dose but it warped his brain nonetheless. His hair unexplainably turned white and stuck up form his head like he was electrocuted. During the first week after the accident he did many insane things including testing his own 'products'. He wasn't injured but he permanently turned his left eye a bright eerie green. Born as a Spade.


Duchess

The 'nurse'. She takes orders from the High Ring exclusively. She makes sure the Caterpillar stays partially sane and helps him patch up agents/anyone injured. Born as Club.

STANDARD AGENTS

Ailee
Lory

The calm agent. She follows all her orders and gets the job done. She is a master of disguise but not particularly good at combat. She acts as the 'older sister' of all the agents and genuinely cares for all of them. She lost her parents to the EAR which is why she joined the resistance. Born as a Diamond.

 


Mock Turtle

A standard agent with an odd fondness of  the endangered animal known as the 'turtle.' Born as Spade.


OTHERS (by request)
Frog Footman - Seungri