Her Return

Doralice


 

If you drink much from a bottle marked 'poison' it is certain to disagree with you sooner or later

In this chapter:
(Original Character) Terrance as the Gryphon
(BIGBANG) Taeyang as the Duck
(Solo Artist) Ailee as the Lory
(Original Character) The Eaglet
(Super Junior) Eetuek as the Dormouse
(BIGBANG) Seungri as the Frog Footman

 

The Duck turned to the side and let the Dormouse [Eetuek] pass by him in the narrow hallway. The Dormouse nodded his head respectfully and walked by; when the duck entered the Gryphon's room he was met with with the sight of a beautiful, smiling Lory and a half-dressed ty looking Gryphon.

"New Mission," said the Duck, stone faced. He turned and left and behind him he heard the soft steps of the Lory as she followed him out of the Gryphon's room, shutting the door behind her. The duo was silent as they navigated the twisting halls of the Resistance Headquarters; stopping only when they reached the HQ's main room. Taeyang opened the door to the mission room for Ailee and then followed behind, leaving the door cracked for the Gryphon.

"So........ Are Gryph and I running point on this case then?" asked Ailee as she pulled out a black spin chair and sat down near the end of the rectangular table.
"I'll tell you your mission when the Gryphon get here," stated the Duck matter of factually.
They both sat silently until the Gryphon arrived a minute later, makeup free and wearing a plain grey t-shirt with dark jeans. He sat down across from Ailee with an apologetic smile before looking to the Duck.

"Okay. Gryphon, Lory. You'll be running joint point on this case. It's a bit above your level and I'd rather put you through more training before attempting this but I'm trusting you so don't screw this up.
Lory
You are going to be going undercover at the new CATS headquarters in the downtown diamond district. A new secretary job has opened up there are you are going to take it by any means necessary.
Gryphon
You are going to be backup and behind the scenes. You're in charge of: wiring her so the CATS won't notice, and extraction if anything goes wrong. Which. It. Shouldn't.
Also, you both need to LOOK like diamonds. Lory, you were born there, this should be a piece of cake for you; it's one of the reasons I'm taking the chance. Gryphon, you are brilliant at disguises, but if Lory tells you an action or reaction is odd you will listen to her without protest."

The Gryphon crossed him arms over his chest and pouted. "She says EVERYTHING I do is weird." he muttered.
"I'm sorry. If you can't handle this I can send the Mock Turtle [Yesung] instead. You are both equally able to complete this mission." answered the Duck, who's hearing wasn't as bad as the Gryphon thought it was.
"NONONONONONO ILL DO IT. Like hell I would let that turtle be close to my Ry," responded Terrance quickly.
The Lory's face reddened slightly at the Gryphon's comment as she asked the Duck, "Alright, when do we leave for the diamo-"

All of a sudden there was a loud thundering knock at the entrance to the Resistance HQ (Also known as the Den). The Frog Footman [Seungri] looked through the spyglass and let out a gasp. Not even bothering asking for the passcode, he lugged the heavy wooden door open to allow the Eaglet in. The wound she'd received in the Spaden Queendom hadn't had a chance to fully close because she had had to run all the way back to the Den. A bleeding girl boarding public transit would've drawn too much attention.

Back inside the mission room, Gryphon had gotten up and gone to the door; followed closely by the Duck and the Lory. Gryphon pulled the door open just as the Eaglets outline appeared in the doorway to the outside.
Terrance yelled out at the sight of his bleeding comrade. "Wha- LETTIE?"

Drained to the point that her naturally tan skin looked porcelain white, the Eaglet couldn't respond. She couldn't even hear. Her eyes were glazed over and glassy as she stumbled in, holding her profusely bleeding side. The Frog Footman closed the door behind her and gazed at her worriedly but he had already broken a Resistance rule by allowing her in without the passcode; he couldn't abandon the door. The Eaglet just barely managed to hold herself upright as she walked towards the medical wing of the Den.

The Duck looked around Terrance and, when he saw his best female agent bleeding, he shoved past the Gryphon and yelled for the Duchess [Dara].
"DUCHESS. DUCHESS."
A slight brown-haired women came running from the medical ward at the Duck's cry. She opened to call out to him but she gasped instead at the sight of the Eaglet.
"Go run and get the Caterpillar [T.O.P] immediately. I don't care what he's doing we need him. Now."
The Duchess nodded and sprinted back the way she came, calling for the Caterpillar.



 ~
I really have... no comment
I was distracted when I wrote this.
Author: Ace