Where is he?

Remember Me Forever

Onew watches Taemin as the young boy sings behind the glass windows. He is sitting on a stool, his eyes closed as he sings his part to a song. Onew loves watching when others sing because it makes him feel something deep down, like he understands them. Everyone in his group gives him this feeling, and because Taemin was ill and now he can sing makes Onew almost start to cry as the boy sings out his soul.

Key is in the dance room on the second floor, music blasting so loud that anyone in there too long could lose their hearing. His heart is beating fast as he spins and falls and gets back up to move again just to end up on the floor again. He is upset. Far too upset that he does not even know how to handle it. Sweat is running down his face, his jaw clenched in anger as he does something wrong with his footing. On his , he slams his fists into the ground, cursing. 

Jonghyun is driving at a fast speed down deserted streets, not entirely sure where he is going. Minho's voice was weird and odd sounding. Almost tired but also kind of dead. That's it. His voice was drained of all life. Jonghyun quickly stops the car, him jerking forward, a person in the road. She screams and runs away. Jonghyun rolls his eyes and continues, running a hand through his hair as he gets lost and more lost looking for Minho.

Taemin, tired and a bit happy, leaves the glassed in area to find Onew who hugs him almost instantly. 

"You were amazing!" he says and Taemin smiles.

"Thanks." He hugs his hyung. "Your turn."

"Yeah. You go get something to eat and some water. I will be done in about a half an hour."

"Want me to bring you anything?"

Onew shrugs, gently pushing Taemin to the door. "Come back when you are done."

Taemin nods and leaves the room, heading up the stairs. In a matter of seconds, Taemin can feel the vibrations beneath his feet as he walks down the hall to find the cafeteria. He is uncertain at first but follows the feelings and when he reaches a door, he opens it and is almost blasted back by the sound screaming out, needing freedom. Taemin looks in and frowns, his heart sinking as he sees Key sitting in the middle of the practice room, his head down. Taemin walks in and knows that there is no way Key can hear him because of how loud the music is. He goes to the music control panel and changes the song. Key looks up, his eyes red from almost crying. Taemin smiles, and holds out a hand for him that he takes. Slowly, Taemin starts to dance to Replay, the Japanese version and Key goes along with him until they both are at the right tempo, dancing perfectly. Together.

Onew finishes his round of singing and notices that Taemin did not come back, but the vibrations in his pocket make his mind focused for a second. He answers it.

"I need...Help."

Onew's heart stops. "What is it Jonghyun?"

"It's Minho. He's... I don't know how to explain it. Just come here. Don't bring the others. Hurry."

Jonghyun gives him a place and Onew rushes out, leaving the studio and into a van where the driver drives away.