Minho

Remember Me Forever

I cannot see straight. 

The alcohol in me refuses to free from my bloodstream and I don not care in the slightest. I am swaying, I am highly aware of that, and the girl that is attached to my hip is possibly as wasted as I am, making us the perfect pair on the dance floor of some club that I stumbled in over two hours ago. What is today any ways? Is it tomorrow, and if so, what is tomorrow? I turned my phone on silent, like, three hours ago at the bar because Key was stupidly calling me for some reason. And than Jonghyun hyung tried to call me seven times. It was highly annoying. What would you do? You'd turn off your phone like any normal sane person. And that is exactly what I did out of need to be alone. None of them can possibly understand what is on my mind. Neither of them could be able to relate to my freaking pain that was eating at my sides, devouring my stomach, stabbing at my eyes. It was pathetic and I hope when my memory returns I do not remember that feeling. 

The girl rubs against me and I take her hands, moving to the music. I cannot see. My eyes are blurry and my head is fuzzy. I cannot believe I am even standing right now. Before I know it, I am in an ally hitting this guy as the girl I danced with cries in a corner. He called her a , so I being a true man decided to step in. I hit the man with iron fists, cursing and laughing as he falls.

"You don't talk to people that way," I said, spitting on him. And with that, I turn around, wink at the girl, and walk away from all that drama, the cold air hitting me hard, so hard in fact that I have to stop and sit down on some bench in the middle of a park that has not one citizen. Too dizzy and sick, I throw up on the ground and lay down on the bench, hugging my legs to my chest. I must look so pathetic but I don't really care. If someone has a problem with me being here, than they can just say so and maybe I will listen to their issues, but for now, I close my eyes and try not to gag again.

"Taemin..." I whisper to the air before passing out.