Taemin

Remember Me Forever

My heart hurts.

I have not seen Minho hyung in a while and that is worrying me.

Key hyung won't leave me alone, which may be another thing that should be worrying me. 

Jonghyun and Onew hyung are not around right now. Haven't been for a few hours. 

I wash my face off and look at my reflection in the mirror mentally wanting to punch the glass and ruin my face from my eyes. I mean, is it because of me? Did I do something wrong?

I swallow down the nausea hat threatens the food I ate over an hour ago to be seen again. Coughing, I cover my mouth and hope to not throw up. Key hyung is waiting for me outside, if he hears me than he'll worry. I hold back all feelings that could be easily shown on my face and leave the bathroom, Key hyung leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Are you okay?" he asks, looking at me with nervous eyes.

"Yeah." I nod. 

Do I look fragile or something?

"Good. Well, let's get you back to the hotel to sleep. I am super tired too." He smiles, resting an arm around my shoulders, leading me out of the diner.

I nod. "Yeah. Me too." He knows something, I know it. But how can I ask without making it seem like I do know?

"Taemin?" he says after a few seconds, looking the other direction while crossing the street.

"Yes?"

"If you ever want to talk to someone, I will always be here for you, I just want you to know that." Key hyung moves his hand from my shoulder to my lower back. "I can tell that you have been a little off lately and I don't want to pry which is why I haven't."

I nod.

"Just, don't think that something is too big for others help. Please, just come to me." He holds the door open to the hotel, looking at my face.

"I know," I tell him, going in and heading right up the stairs to my room. I hear him say goodnight and I do the same before closing the door. I cover my face, sliding down the door into a sitting position, my legs stretched out. My breathing is shaking, my insides are collapsing, crushing against each other, causing me pain. 

Why is everything going so wrong? Where is Minho hyung?