Try

KissMe Diaries: You are the Only One

Months have passed, Kaye kept on practicing when she heard that a talent company from Korea will hold an audition in the country. Kaye improved her vocal and dancing skills even thought she's already good enough.

Kaye: Good luck to me! Fighting! If I will be accepted, I will be able to see UKISS! And Henry as well. That man!
Jessica: Are you still mad at Mochi?
Kaye: Yes.
Jessica: Even though he's a SuJu now?
Kaye: Yeah. But that won't affect my love for SJ.
Jessica: Good luck!
Kaye: Thank you!!

Kaye joined  in online auditions as well, but unfortunately, she wasn't picked. But now its her chance again. Even though there are lots of people who will join. 
Kaye headed to the audition place. She met other fans as well. "Wow!! There are many who wants to join! Oh my! I'm nervous!" she said. She waited for her turn. She practiced and practiced for her nervousness will be lessen. "Kevin oppa, If I'll be going to be picked, I'll be going to see you soon! Wish me luck!" she said to her self and took a deep breath. 
Now, it was her turn. She sang and danced Girl's Generation's Into the New World. Kaye was really nervous and you can see it on her face. But she performed well even though she's nervous. 

* * * * *                          * * * * *                         * * * * *                     * * * * *                     * * * * *                        * * * * *                        * * * * *
After some days, the results of the audition were published on the agency's site. Only 25 lucky participants out of the thousands who joined in the global audition were picked to have their second audition in Seoul. Kaye was really nervous. She took a deep breath before she opened the site. "Oh. Please Please please please." she whispered. She read the names. She lost hope when she was reading the names and the list is about to end. She frowned. Oh. Her eyes were wide open and her jaw fell. "AAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaye screamed. "Yes!!!! Korea! Here I come!!!!!!!" she shouted as she jumped.