Until we Meet Again

KissMe Diaries: You are the Only One
Kaye got a job in an ice cream shop near her school. She works there at weekends. One day, while serving happily, she saw a guy, who looks like Henry. "Omo~ Is that Henry?"  she said as she looked to the guy. The guy entered the place. The people are looking at him saying, "Oh! Is that Henry of Super Junior?" and other stuffs like, "He's so cute!". Kaye stared at him for a long moment. "Is that my best friend? I  mean my ex-best friend. I think he is" Kaye thought while staring at him. "Yes. Now, Im sure he's Henry."
Henry: Annyeong! 
Kaye: Annyeong hasseyo! Can you speak English? My korean . Sorry for that. *smiles*
Henry: AH. Its okay. Yea. I can speak English. *stares*
Kaye: What's your order?
Henry: Wait. You look familiar.
Kaye: *on her mind* We finally met Henry! HAHA~ So, you don't remember me? The girl you left weeping in the airport. 
Henry: Wait, you look like my best friend. But, she's in Philippines.\
Kaye: Ah. Really? Im from Philippines too! *fake smile*
Henry: That's good! Can we talk for a while? *to Manager* Manager! I''m just going to talk with her! 
Kaye: Huh?! Wait, my shift is over~ I'm just going to take my things.
Henry: Oh. Sure.
Kaye: *gets her bag and went back to Henry*

Henry: *grabs Kaye's hand* 
Kaye: Ya! Let go off me!!
Henry: *drags Kaye into a seat* 
Kaye: Why? 
Henry: You really look familiar!
Kaye: So? Is that a connection? *trying to hide her tears*
Henry: Yes! What's your name?
Kaye: Uhm~~
Henry: What's your name Miss? I wanna learn more on you!
Kaye: Ya! Henry of Super Junior! You wanna know me? Well, I'm just the girl you left in the airport crying! The girl who you didn't told that you are going away. The girl who you always saves from Minah. The girl you left... *cries*
Henry: *tears* Kaye. Is that you? *touches Kaye's cheeks*
Kaye: Henry! Remember this, that I' am not your best friend anymore~ I'm your x- best friend! Okay?! Don't mind me! You are a SuJu member now! Im not your friend anymore! Forget all our memories! Forget that you knew me! Erase me from your mind! *cries*
Henry: Best?
Kaye: Don't call me that? Please. *cries*
Henry: Kaye~ *tears*
Kaye: From now on, I will forget our past! Nothing in relation. I hope you will do the same. 
Henry: I will never do that. You will be forever in my heart. Remember that I love you.
Kaye: No. Stop it Henry! Lets just end it here! I don't want to make this any harder. *leaves*
Henry: *cries* Kaye!

Kaye headed to her dorm leaving Henry crying there. She wants to make Henry feel what she felt when he left her. Kaye was really mad at Henry. But, it really hurts. She doesn't want to  make it any harder. 'Cause she will just be hurt too. Kaye ran, crying, not looking on her way. She entered the campus and tried to be okay. Kevin saw her.
Kevin: Why is she crying? 
Kevin ran after Kaye. Kaye still crying. "Kaye!" Kevin called. 
Kaye: *stopped* Kevin?
Kevin: Why are you crying?
Kaye: Im not crying. 
Kevin: Don't lie. I can see your tears falling. *wipes Kaye's tears*
Kaye: *on her mind* Aigoo~ Kevin wiped my tears?!
Kevin: *on his mind* Did I just did that?  Andwae! Maybe, a part of the plan.
Kaye: Uh!
Kevin: *smirk* Ya! Don't cry in live places!
Kaye: Ah. Yes. I will not cry again. *smiles*
Kevin: Why are you crying by the way?
Kaye: Nothing. Don't mind me. Wae?
Kevin: Nothing really. Im just worried. *on his mind* Mwo? Im just worried?! LOL!
Kaye: *froze in place*
Kevin: Annyeong! *leaves*
Kaye: *nods*

"Mwo? 'Im just worried'? Am I dreaming? He told met that? Yeehee!!" Kaye thought as she skipped happily heading her dorm. Kevin saw her doing that cute thing. "Stop acting aegyo in front of me. It makes me weak." Kevin thought as he smirked.
Kevin: *stops* Mwo?! Makes me weak! Andwae! Im not falling for her! *shouts* Andwae!!!