What?!

KissMe Diaries: You are the Only One
Kaye's mom heard that Kaye was flying to Korea soon. "Kaye can't be a star!" she said. So, she immediately called Kaye.
-on line-
MOM: Kaye! I heard that you will fly to Korea for an audition right?
Kaye: Yes! Why? Are you going to congratulate me?
MOM: Actually... No. 
Kaye: HUH? 
MOM: Stop that plan Kaye! You won't be a star! And I won't allow you to fly to Korea!
Kaye: What?! *startled* No!! Its been my dream! How come you....
MOM: I don't care about your stupid dream!
Kaye: *tears* But... But.... Why?
MOM: All you have to do is to study! I gave you what you deserve! Would you please just obey me?
Kaye: But... Dad didn't told you to control my life! I'll do what I want! *hang up*

Kaye cried and cried. "Why? Why does she let me do what I want?" she contacted the agency and asked for details 
-online-
Kaye: Hello. 
Ms. Choi: Hello! Call me Ms. Choi.
Kaye: Oh. Ms. Choi. About the audition. I was picked. Can you give me some details?
Ms. Choi: Oh. What's your name?
Kaye: I'm Kaye from....
Ms. Choi: Oh. Kaye! I have something bad to tell you.
Kaye: What is it?
Ms. Choi: Your mom just called me and said that I'll cancel you. You won't be going to Korea.
Kaye: Really? Are you sure?
Ms. Choi: Yes. Im really sorry. I know you are good but your guardian didn't allowed you. Sorry. *hang up*
Kaye's tears fell again. She headed to their house immediately. She saw her mom talking on phone. 
Kaye: *angry* Mom! So you called the agency?
MOM: Yes. Why? *smiles scornfully*
Kaye: You're so mean! *shouts* Why don't you let me... 
MOM: How dare you shout at me?! Why? Why I don't let you follow your dream? Because I don't want to see you being in front of many people! I don't want what's best for you! Your moms tole your father from me! 
Kaye: Really? You are just Dad's second wife!
MOM: Yes! But your father and I are lovers before! Before your mom!
Kaye: I dont care! Whatever you say! You will not let me stop from pursuing my dreams!! I can do it without your help!
MOM: Why? Is it because of Henry? 
Kaye: *Didn't answered*
MOM: No?
Kaye: No? Really. 
MOM: Lets have a deal. Don't talk. Okay? *smiles nicely*
Kaye: *nods*
MOM: good. You will study abroad. In an American school. I hope you'll like the country. South Korea!
Kaye: *shocked*
MOM: You will leave today. You will have your dorm. In school. You may leave now and prepare your things for tomorrow. *gives  envelopes and plane ticket* This is for allowance for a year and these is for clothes and shopping and everything. *smiles* Goodbye! Don't bring to much! Just buy new clothes there!
Kaye: *nods and smiles* Thank you! Oops! *leaves*
Kaye prepared her clothes, things, and other she might need. She didn't bring to much as her mother said. She called Jessica first.
-on line- 
Kaye: Sica! 
Jessica: Kaye? Wazz up?
Kaye: We might not see each other again.
Jessica: Why?! You are leaving me?
Kaye: Ye. I'll be studying in Korea. I will leave today. Mom just told me a while ago. Im on my way to the airport now. 
Jessica: Really? 
Kaye: Yeah. Bye Sica! I'll miss  you. *hang up*

-airport-
Kaye waited for a few hours for her flight. She is indeed excited. She checked the envelope secretly. She saw lots of money. Wow! There is a paper inside the envelope. 3 million won. Her eyes were widened. "Wow!" she said. It was her time to leave. She was excited but sad. "Oh. Goodbye Philippines! I'll miss you all. Friends, Sica. I'll miss you all. But I'll be going to Korea. So, Goodbye Manila, Annyeong Seoul!"