With You

KissMe Diaries: You are the Only One
Henry dragged Kaye out of the restaurant with Kaye's hand tightly held. Kaye is totally clueless. "Henry, what's going on? Why are you always fighting because of me?! Why?" she thought. Henry and Kaye rode a taxi heading somewhere. Henry still holds Kaye's hands tightly like they will be separated.
Kaye: Ah. Henry? Where are we going?
Henry: Somewhere. 
Kaye: Huh? Where?
Henry: My favorite place. *not looking*
Kaye: Ah. And why are you holding my hand?
Henry: Oh. Why? Don't you like it? I'm sorry! *frowns*
Kaye: No! Its okay! And it doesn't really matter. It's not really malicious or something. Right?
Henry: Ah yeah. 
They reached Henry's favorite place. The beach. He always go in the beach everytime he don't feel well.
Kaye: Wow!!!
Henry: Isn't it pretty?
Kaye: Yeah. *smiles* Oh. Henry! Know what?! I'm a fangirl!
Henry: Fangirl? Like Sica?
Kaye: Yeah! Were KissMes!!
Henry: Yeah.Ukiss fans?
Kaye: Yeah. How did you know about UKISS? *smiles*
Henry: Ah. I just know them.
Kaye: I thought your a fan. *giggles* Why don't you be a fanboy?
Henry: I don't like to.
Kaye: Oh. *nods* Guess what! I'm inlove!
Henry: *smiles* Really? With who? Me?! Just kidding!
Kaye: *laughs* Silly!
Henry: *frowns secretly*  
Kaye: *laughs*
Henry: With who then?
Kaye: With Kevin Woo of Ukiss!
Henry: Ah. Such a fangirl! Its impossible for you two to be together. Remember, his an idol. *jealous*
Kaye: There's nothing impossible. *demands*
Henry: Lets walk. *stands up*
Kaye: Oh. Sure. 
Henry helped Kaye up. They walked in the shore with bare feet. Kaye was really happy. " Oh Kaye. I wish you'll know how I feel. I want to tell you but I'm such a coward! And now that you're inlove with somebody else. Kaye, I wish you know how much I love you. I've been hiding it for a long time. And Im sorry if Im going to leave you soon~ But, even though you don't what I feel for you, you will be always be in my heart." Henry thought.

Kaye: Uhm. Henry? Can I ask you something?
Henry: Oh. Sure. What is it?
Kaye: Uhm. I wonder why Minah is mean to me. I know she likes you. And she doesn't want you hanging up with me and being close with me. Why is she like that?
Henry: Oh. I guess so. Don't tell it to anyone okay?
Kaye: Yes! Promise!
Henry: Okay. I trust you. *smiles*
Kaye: Thank you! *smiles back*
Henry: *clears his throat* Actually, my parents and Minah's parents made an agreement. We will be married at the right time. And I don't like her. You know right? And I guess she do like me. I really got mad at my parents with that so that I don't go home. My parents want me to marry a girl who came from a good, rich, famous family. And Minah is like that. *stops* I want to stop it but I guess its close to impossible, and, I like another girl.
Kaye: *shocked* Minah will be your future wife?! Oh my! I don't want that to happen! You should be with that girl! *angry* That';s not fair! You should follow your decisions!
Henry: Yeah. Right. 
Kaye: Btw, who is that girl? Why did you not told this to me?! I thought you're my best friend?! How come you hid something?! *mad*
Henry: Oh. Are you mad at me? 
Kaye: No! *lies*
Henry hugged Kaye. And that's what Kaye needs to forgive him. 
Henry: Sorry. About that girl?
Kaye: Yes. 
Henry: We were close for some years but she's totally clueless. I hope she'll fell what I fell for her. *smiles at Kaye*
Kaye: *nods* yeah~ maybe with that years of close friendship, maybe she  loves you too! *jumps* Wow! My bestie is inlove! 
Henry: *on his mind* With You.