The Day I Met You

KissMe Diaries: You are the Only One
Kaye arrived at  Seoul and she was freezing. She wore her jacket. Kaye rode a taxi heading to the address of her school.  She was really excited but indeed nervous. She's scared that no one might understand her. "Ooh! I'm really nervous and Im not familiar with the place! I might get lost! And I don't know anyone here! Except for my idols! OOH!! What will happen to me?" she panicked. The taxi stopped in front of a big school. 
Kaye: Kamsa hamnida! *leaves*
"Oh my! Where will I go! Where in the world will the office be?" she thought.

She wandered at eh place, searching for the office. A girl approached her.
Girl: Annyeong hasseyo! *smiles*
Kaye: Hello~ *smiles back*
Girl: Do you speak Korean?
Kaye: No. I don't really know it. By the way, I'm Kaye Im from Philippines. *smiles*
Girl: Oh. Im Tiffany! Nice to meet you! By the way, you should go to the office first. Go straight and you'll find the office~ See you later Kaye! *smiles and skips happily*
Kaye: Thanks Tiffany! Nice to meet you! *waved*

Kaye headed to the office. The clerk welcomed her. 
Clerk: Hello~ Are you new here?
Kaye: Ah Yeah. Im Kaye from PH. 
Clerk: Oh. Yes. I know you. *giggles* Here's your key, for your room. Everything is there~ your uniforms and books and other school needs~ Good luck!
Kaye: Gomawo~ *leaves*
Kaye looked for the dorms. She was really tired of searching. She finally found the dorms. She used the elevator to go up. 307. She looked for her room. She saw it and opened it immediately. She's really excited. She turned the knob and entered. She looked for the switch and turned the lights on. "Whoa! Is this just a dorm? It looks like a house!" she exclaimed. She sat on the sofa that was only for her and watched TV. She saw  something and read it. "Oh. Seems like orientation on paper eh?" she thought. She read it and learned the rules. She arranged her clothes on the cabinet. She headed to the kitchen and checked for foods. But saw nothing. So, she decided to go out to but foods. She remembered that there is a little mart near the school so she immediately went out immediately. She bought foods that will supply for three days. It was already dark when she arrived to the dorm. "Wew! Its really cold!"she said as she ran heading to her room. 

"Oh. Who is she? Is she new? I guess so." Dongho thought as she saw Kaye running. "I wanna be friends with her!" Dongho said to himself as she walked back to his room. 

Kaye ate her dinner and took a bath. She was really happy that she's in Seoul. But she want to see Ukiss~ Especially her Kevin. She texted her mom and Jessica that she's already at school and is about to sleep. "Good night!" she said and lied on the bed, 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -  - - -  - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Kaye woke up and dressed herself. She told her self that she needs to look presentable. And she needs to collect friends. She wore the blue uniform and white sneakers. She wore a glittery white headband on her head. She took her bag and immediately went outside. She saw that many students are looking at her. She looked down. "Oh. Im nervous! They might think like, 'Who is she?' like that. And I don't know anyone! Except Tiffany." she thought. She went to the cafeteria and bought a cup of hot chocolate. She finished her drink while wandering the place. She threw the cup when she noticed the student gathering at the lobby. "What was happening? Oh. " she thought. She joined them and tried to see who are coming. They are shouting, "Yukiseu! Yukiseu!" Kaye was more curious who are coming. The students gave way and Kaye was in the middle. She froze in place when she saw the 7 beauties of Ukiss coming. She tried to move but she's really shocked. 
Kaye: Omo~ Ukiss. My Kevin. 
Kevin walked towards her and pushed her away. fell wide open and everyone was laughing at her. "Did he just pushed me?" Kaye almost cried. Kevin stopped and looked at her and said..
Kevin: Next time don't block my way. 
Kaye: Ah. Ah. Uhm.
Kevin: Tssh.. 
Kevin pushed him again that made Kaye fall. The students were laughing at her and someone approached Kaye...
Guy: Are you okay?