Friend

KissMe Diaries: You are the Only One
Kaye almost cried when Kevin pushed her. She was really shocked that Kevin did it to her. "Is the Kevin I saw in TV not the real him? Is Kevin not that nice?" she thought while looking down. A guy helped her stand up. Kaye looked at him and the guys smiled. He looks familiar to Kaye.
Kaye: This guy looks familiar to me. *stares*
Guy: Really? I'm Dongho from Ukiss. *smiles*
Kaye: Mwo?! Is that you Dongho? *touches the cheeks*
Dongho: Yeah! Im Dongho!! Why?
Kaye: Im a fan! Im a Kiss Me! *screams*
Dongho: Hey~ stop screaming at me! 
Kaye: Oops~ Sorry. I should not be screaming at my idol *smiles*
Dongho: Yeah. Right. Joke. Btw, are you okay. You fell when Kevin-hyung pushed you. *concerned*
Kaye: Ah. Its okay. I never thought that Kevin will push me~ 
Dongho: Oh. Its almost time! What year are you? and section?
Kaye: Ah. 4-A
Dongho: Really? That's good! Were classmates!!
Kaye: Really? Yay! But...
Dongho: But?
Kaye: Im embarrassed. Its my first day here and this happened to me. I have to make friends but I think I'll be a loner. *sad*
Dongho: I can be your friend. :))
Kaye: Really?
Dongho: Yeah! Come on! Lets go to our classroom~ *puts his arm around Kaye's shoulder*
Kaye: *giggles*

Dongho and Kaye headed to their classroom and Kevin was there. Kaye hid behind Dongho because of embarrassment. 
Kaye: *saw Kevin* Oh! Kevin~ *whispers*
Dongho: Embarrassed much?
Kaye: Ye. OOHH!! I don't want to go to school~
Dongho: Ya! Just sit beside me. And always be with me, you will surely have a bunch of friends~
Kaye: Okay. 
Dongho and Kaye sat together. Kaye was really nervous. Dongho was sitting beside Kevin, and Kaye just followed him full of embarrassment. Kevin is staring at Kaye. Kaye looked down. "Ooh~ Kevin is staring at me. I think Im going to die." she thought. 
Dongho: *whispers to Kaye* Kaye, I will just go to the bathroom. Just stay here. *leaves*
Kaye: Oh~ *mouthed* No! Please!
Dongho already headed to the bathroom and left Kaye with Kevin. Kaye frowned and Kevin saw her. 
Kevin: Ya! Why are you frowning?
Kaye: Oh. Nothing. Why?
Kevin: tssh. Next time don't block my way or else you will fly back to your country!
Kaye: Yeah. Sorry.
Kevin: Tssh. Why am I wasting my time with you. I will just hang up with girls. 
Kaye: *low voice* Im a girl.
Kevin: Mwo?
Kaye: Ah. Nothing.
Kevin: You look dumb. *leaves*
Kaye: O.O :((
Kevin left Kaye and Kaye was alone now. Ukiss members sat on their seat. Where Kaye is seating. 
Xander: Excuse me. That's my seat. *taps Kaye's shoulder*
Kaye: *shocked* Oh! Im sorry Alexander~ :( 
Xander: Oh. Its okay. You can seat here first for a while. *smiles*
Kaye: *on her mind* Oh. Xander seems nice. But Kevin oppa...
Kibum: Ya! What's your name?
Kaye: Oh. Im Kaye. Im from Philippines.
Kibum & Xander: Philippines?! 
Eli & Soohyun: Wow! 
Kaye: *smiles*
Xander: So, you are new here? And Seoul?
Kaye: Yeah. My mom sent me here. Actually, I was accepted in an agency. I must be training now. But my mom cancelled it and just sent me here to study. 
Xander: Oh. That's bad. You should pursue your dream and audition again!
Kaye: Yeah. Right!! 
Kibum, Xander, Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli: Fighting!
Kaye: Thank you! Ukiss, Fighting!

The bell rang and Dongho entered the classroom. He pulled another chair and sat beside Kaye. Kevin sat with Ukiss too after talking with girls. Their teacher entered the room and asked Kaye to introduce herself. Kaye did introduced herself with a smile even though she's shy and embarrassed. She saw Kevin staring at him but Kaye just ignored him. 

The day ended and Kaye headed to her dorm immediately and took a nap. She did her homeworks at once. And ate her dinner. She was about to sleep when someone knocked on her door.
Kaye: Who might that be? *opens the door* Oh. Dongho!!
Dongho: Good evening! Can I enter?
Kaye: Oh. yeah. Come in. 
Dongho: Thanks. *enters* 
Kaye: Did you ate already?
Dongho: Yea. You?
Kaye: Yep. So, why are you here?
Dongho: Nothing really, Hehe~ Finished with homeworks?
Kaye: Yeah. But, in Korean... No.
Dongho: Do you want me to teach you?
Kaye: Oh. Sure. Thanks.
Dongho: Welcome. *smiles cutely*
Kaye: You're so cute!

Dongho helped Kaye with her homework. And teached her some. Dongho is in the middle of discussing when he noticed that Kaye fell asleep. He smiled and carried her on her bed. Dongho finished Kaye's homework and left a note before he left.