Sarang♥

KissMe Diaries: You are the Only One
"Oppa, I want to go to the beach."  Kaye said as they are walking towards the gate.
Kevin: Beach?
Kaye: Ne. Waeyo?
Kevin: Nothing. I wanna go there too.  Actually, we own a private beach resort. Wanna go there?
Kaye: That's great! Its our honeymoon! Just kidding!
Kevin: Honeymoon?
Kaye: Don't mind it!
Kevin: Honeymoon...
Kaye: Ya!
Kevin kept on teasing Kaye. They asked their driver to give them a ride heading to the beach. While they are on their way, Kevin kept on teasing Kaye and she almost cried. Kaye fell asleep on Kevin's shoulder and Kevin wrapped Kaye in his arms. "Oh. Kaye-sshi... That's my first kiss. That was so memorable! I wanna taste your lips again. Tsk. What am I thinking? Im a like a maniac here." Kevin thought as he smirked. 
Finally, they arrived at the beach. It was Kevin's family's beach. As well as the house. 
Kaye: Whooa!!! The sea!!!
Kevin: Wow!
Kaye: Your resort is really nice!! Gomawo!
Kevin: *smiles* Let's eat! I asked Auntie to cook for us.
Kaye: Yes! Im a bit hungry too.
The two ate there lunch together. It was really yummy. Kevin took a picture with Kaye and uploaded it on Twitter and fans were like, "NOO!!! Who was that?!", "Totally JEALOUS!" that made Kaye embarrassed.
Kaye: Oppa! Why did you?
Kevin: Nothing. I just want to.
Kaye: What if Kiss Me's bullied me?! I'll kill you!
Kevin: You are a Kiss Me too right? 
Kaye: Ah. Ne. Ne. *smiles*
Kevin: Mwo? You'll kill me? Can you do that? Besides, how could you kill me? You love me right?
Kaye: *looks at Kevin* Ye... *giggles*
Kevin: You love me?
Kaye: No! I don't love you!! I hate you!!!
Kevin: *frowns* Go out of my resort now!
Kaye: No! I was just kidding! *hugs Kevin* Saranghae~ 
Kevin: *hugs Kaye back* Aww.. I know! I love you!
Kaye: Aww. :)) Oppa! Look at the birds!
Kaye pointed somewhere and pushed Kevin in the water. Now, Kevin was all wet. Kaye ran and Kevin ran after her. He chased Kaye and pushed her in the water. The two were all wet. The two played on water until dawn. 
While Kaye was on Kevin's back...
Kaye: Oppa. Aren't we going back?
Kevin: No. How could we go back if we are wet?
Kaye: Ah. Ne. WET?!
Kevin: We will sleep here. Oops. You didn't bring extra clothes?
Kaye: No. Oppa!! Do you have clothes that will fit me there?
Kevin: Dunno,.. AGH. Don't mind it!
Kaye:Okay. :) Let me down.
The two walked on the shore while holding hands. For Kaye, she never expected this. This scene that she dreamed for. Being with the man of her dreams, that seems to be the man of her life
It was getting dark. Kevin lend Kaye some of his sister's clothes. The two ate dinner (prepared by Kevin's aunt).
Kaye: Oppa! It rocks! So yummy!! :DD
Kevin: Yeah!! 
After dinner, the two headed to the shore again. Kevin brought his guitar.
Kevin: I'll sing a song for you? Do you want?
Kaye: Ne! Go on!
Kevin: Okay! Listen carefully! This is the first time I wrote and dedicated to someone. 
Kaye: Thanks. :>
Kevin sang the song for Kaye. The song Kevin wrote for her. For the first time he laid an eye on her. He being mean to Kaye. Until he loved Kaye. Kaye almost cried because of happiness. She was so touched.
Kaye: Oppa! I was so touched!! AAWW :3
Kevin: I love you~ ♥
Kaye: I love you too oppa!
Kevin: By the way.. Even thought you are saying I love you to me, you wont still accept me as your boyfriend right?
Kaye: Who told you that?
Kevin: Mwo?
Kaye: Ya!! I wont kiss you if I won't accept you. 
Kevin: *smile* You mean, we are a couple now?!
Kaye: You don't want?
Kevin: Of course I do! Thank you!! *hugged Kaye*
Kaye hugged her BOYFRIEND back and Kevin kissed her forehead. "Whoa... We are now a couple. Can't believe it! I wont hurt you Kaye.. Just like Henry hyung did to you. I will never do that." Kevin thought ash she hugged Kaye tighter.
Kevin: OLLEHHH!! I can kiss Kaye more often!
Kaye: Mwo? No! You will not kiss me unless I told you.
Kevin: *frowns* Aaaiyy....
Kaye: Just kidding!! 
Kevin: Yay!!
Kaye: You're like a kid given a toy. Like a baby!
Kevin: Im your baby!!
Kaye: LOL!
The two stared at each other for a long moment. Kevin leaned closer to Kaye's face, like just an inch away. Kevin's lips touched Kaye's gently. Kaye kissed Kevin back passionately. 
Kevin: Saranghaeyo~
Kaye: Sarangahe~ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------