Meet

KissMe Diaries: You are the Only One
It was a gloomy morning and Kaye was about to go to school. "Oh. Why is Dongho like that? When I told him that I love Kevin oppa... he just walked away." she wondered. She headed to their classroom when she saw Kevin running towards her. 
Kevin: Kaye!!
Kaye: Oppa!! Morning!
Kevin: Morning!
Kaye: Oppa. Sorry if I rejected you. No hard feelings.
Kevin: *looks away* Its okay. I understand.
Kaye: Lets go! *smiles*
Kevin: Neh. *looks down*
Kaye: *held Kevin's hand* Oppa! Why are you like that?
Kevin: Mwo? Ah. Don't mind me.
Kaye: Oppa!!! 
Kaye dragged Kevin heading to their classroom. "Why is oppa like this? So different? Is it because of me? I have to cheer him up!" Kaye thought. 
Kevin: *Silent*
Kaye: There's no one here yet. I guess we came too early.
Kevin: *silent*
"Aggh!! Why is Kevin like this? I have to wake him up!" Kaye thought. At the same time Kevin was in pain, "Kaye... Why?! Why?! Why can't you accept me?" Kevin thought. He frowned. Kaye saw Kevin's expression. 
Kevin: Can I hug you? I want comfort.
Kaye: Oh. Sure. 

Kevin hugged Kaye. Kevin almost cried. Kaye looked down same as Kevin. Kevin looked at Kaye's pretty face. Suddenly, Kaye kissed Kevin on the lips. Kevin was so shocked. Kaye stopped the kiss thinking of herself an idiot. Kevin held Kaye's face and kissed Kaye on the lips passionately. Kaye kissed him back. Hands on Kevin's neck. While Kevin's arms are wrapped around Kaye's petite body. Kaye stopped the kiss to breathe. Kevin kissed Kaye's lips for the last time and released her. 

Kevin: Sorry if I did that. I just can't control my feelings anymore. Mianhae..
Kaye: Its okay. Besides, I started it. I did that to wake you up.
Kevin: Hmm.. *awkward*  Im okay now..
Kaye: Good. 
Kevin was about to kiss Kaye again when he heard someone walking towards the room. And it was Dongho. Dongho's eyes turned wide when he saw Kaye and Kevin together.
Dongho: Oh. Did I disturbed you?
Kevin: Ah. No. Morning
Kaye: Morning.
Dongho: *sat on his seat* Morning.
The bell rang and a teacher passed by their room. 
Teacher: What are you guys doing here?
Kaye: Why?
Teacher: Super Junior M will be here today. Students are at the lobby now. Go there now.
Dongho: Thanks. 
Dongho left the two and headed to the lobby. "Tsk. They didn't knew that I saw them. Tss. Kevin hyung is really getting in my nerves! I should take Kaye away!!" Dongho thought. 
Kaye: Oppa... I don't want to go there.
Kevin: Why? Henry? You have to face him.
Kaye: Yes. But... it hurts me.
Kevin: I understand. Let's go. My members are waiting for me. 
Kaye: Ne.

Kevin and Kaye went to the lobby. Everyone was screaming. Suddenly, a van stopped and there, the SJ-M members went out. "Omo~ My former best friend... Henry.." Kaye thought as she ran away from Kevin and  headed to the comfort room. Kevin ran after Kaye and called her. But Kaye won't stop. She headed to the stadium and went backstage. Crying. "No. No. No. Henry! Why am I crying because of you? I admit, I loved you before. BEFORE. Why? I wont forgive for leaving me like that. NEVER!" she thought while sitting in a corner. Sudden;y she heard footsteps and voices. "Hmm. That voice was familiar." Kaye wondered. "Donghae!" she gasped. "Omo! Suju M are here!! No. Henry." she thought. She didn't know how will she get out since there's only one door open. Another option is the stage. But that was a BIG NO. She ran before anyone can see her. Suddenly, she bumped into someone. But she continued running. But the guy held her wrist. 
Kaye: Oh! Let me go! *looks up* Henry!
Henry: Kaye. What the heck are you doing here?
Kaye: Nothing.
Henry: You don't want to see me right?
Kaye: Uhm...
Henry: *hugged Kaye* You ran because of me right?
Kaye: Yes.
Henry: Don't run again... I'll die.
Kaye: Don't hug me.
Henry: Wae? I missed this.
Kaye: I don't care! I don't like this!
Henry: If that's what you want. 
Kaye ran away from Henry and headed outside. Kevin was looking for Kaye when she suddenly saw Kaye running outside.
Kevin: Kaye!
Kaye: *stopped* Kevin!!
Kevin: Why are you crying?
Kaye: Nothing. Henry and I talked. I hate it. 
Kevin:Are you okay?
Kaye: No. Oppa. I don't want to go to school today. Could we go somewhere else?
Kevin: Sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


To be continued.